Growing Hair Out

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
is this sasha grey?
pimp.gif

Listen to me you need to start taking a vitamin called Biotin and drinking lots of water...lots and lots of water buy a good moisturizer and make sure yourhair is moisturized ALL THE TIME...after u put on the moisturizer put oil on your hair not alot but oil keeps the moisture in...try buying products with Aloeand Shea Butter in it

I've been growing my hair for like a year in a half I have dreads check the avy, I guess it depends on your hair

yeah i feel like my hair grows fast but when i see it...it looks the same...maybe bcuz i look at it everyday lol idk

i'm growing out my hair too, been doing it for 4 months
but yo horse shampoo will speed up the process
however your hair is gonna be mad dry, from what i've seen and heard
idk if you want to have dry looking hair, so if i were you, i'd just let it grow out naturally

i remember when i had long hair 2 years ago...it looked horribly. unfortunately it took me a year to realize that.

make sure it gets trimmed every couple weeks.... keep it healthy and all.... my hair is near the top of my ... pant line... its taken me 8 years to grow it outagain .... =] yay i love being a girl with long blonde hair, well blonde and red purple on bottom =]

started growing my hair last september
wash your hair every other day, skip more days if you can (showercap)
Wash it with cold to warm-cold water, never hot
castor oil works pretty good for moisturizing scalp etc.
THe ladies love it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom