Grown man near tears over Power Ranger toys.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's pretty lengthy but hilarious. I think I'd react the same way.

1. "dude we collected these" 2. "where did you Grow up? HEAVEN?!"
roll.gif
he's now got de life
pimp.gif

I never gotten anything good like that on my birthday....except maybe life....

There's no way they're topping this for his next birthday. Not unless they get Scarlet Johansson to top him off.

In a Pink Ranger outfit.

No grown man should be crying like that over some toys. I mean I loved PR just as much as the next guy, but this is crazy

Dude was definitely enjoying it
pimp.gif

HOWEVER... I feel dude was overreacting because he knew the camera was rolling.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

No grown man should be crying like that over some toys. I mean I loved PR just as much as the next guy, but this is crazy

you know, sometimes it's okay to drop the macho front.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

There's no way they're topping this for his next birthday. Not unless they get Scarlet Johansson to top him off.

In a Pink Ranger outfit.

eek.gif
every kid's fantasy.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

In a Pink Ranger outfit.
In kindergarten my school had a Halloween party for the little children. My mother sent my father (who is COLOR BLIND) to go pick up a Power Rangers costume for the festivities.

Spoiler [+]
Ended up at the party in a Pink Ranger uniform. To this day, I still haven't forgiven my father.
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

My mom didn't see the outfit until AFTER she left work to go to my school to meet up with my father. She brought her camera and everything....ol' girl aint take one pic that night. The kids didn't pick on me to bad, and if memory serves correct, the teacher gave me extra candy on the sneak tip
pimp.gif
  Just glad that didn't happen while I was in 4th grade. 4th graders are no joke, and they never forget.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
surprised she didn't. Parents live for embarrassing moments. I was always too broke to dress up. And when we had money we went for the cheapest costume.... Vampire or ghost
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

My mom didn't see the outfit until AFTER she left work to go to my school to meet up with my father. She brought her camera and everything....ol' girl aint take one pic that night. The kids didn't pick on me to bad, and if memory serves correct, the teacher gave me extra candy on the sneak tip
pimp.gif
  Just glad that didn't happen while I was in 4th grade. 4th graders are no joke, and they never forget.

-The Juice
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom