Grownman Seattle SUMMIT Part II Fri 04/24/09 Sole Repair Shop

"SHOE SHINE VOL.2"

Save the date for those of you 21 and over. With the success of the first grownmans summit last month, we're doing it once again. This time at a betterlocation (peep www.solerepairshop.com) and better planning. There's gonna be a few NTers w/ tables setup forthis event. Come check out the heat and get your buzz on at the bar. Hope to see you there.
2hn3qqp.png

A 2-in-1 gathering! *smiley face* *smiley face*

I tried my best to be surprised, L. LOL

We should start that process soon.

EL sup man? havent talked to you for a while, wats the update with that yeezy mighty mugg??

I will be there to rate the puti girls with MagsXL. That's getting the grown folk on, right?

I'll be reaching out to a few NT'ers that I've met throughout the years although this invite goes out to anyone with an appreciation for kicks. IfI'm not out there exhibiting my sneaks, I'll either be at the bar or b-boyin 80's style.

Originally Posted by tonyt

might make an appearance

Tony- Bring T.Vo & Counterfittin Crew along.

Alongside Emmanuel Labor who will bringing new never before seen customs to the table, a few of us NTers will have a little display of kicks that us Seatownlocals can appreciate. Heelntoe will be manning the table alongside Derrrick. If I get too close, I may spill some beer on the product.
tongue.gif

Ben- Someone called Derrrick, Filipino Fabio on ISS......oh wait that was me. I know you're going outta town the next morning but try to swing by for a lilbit. We'll be there at 9 setting up.

Viet- I'm abouts to edit the facebook invite with a sidenote that this summit is to kick-off your BIRTHDAY weekend!! Oh no, you didn't think you wouldget away that easily did ya?

"come to the 'Shoe Shine' to celebrate daaznfella's birthday. give him a lapdance or two!" It's on now!

Jeremy-I'm glad you'll be able to make it. See you on Friday.

Originally Posted by bigben206

America's Next Top Model???
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1047/3694029/21777797/359284014.jpg
What a sexy beast!
pimp.gif

sorry D...just had to!
laugh.gif

Thanks Ben. I'm speechless... I have co-workers looking through my cubicle wondering why I'm looking at a picture of myself. Hopefully I'll see youout on Friday, if not have a safe trip.

Shugaray you left the modeling CD mix that you made. I hadn't realized it was still in the player but I listened to it on the way to work. It's a goodthing work is only 2 minutes away from home.

Happy early Birthday daaznfella. Seems not too long ago that I saw you plush red on you're 21st. Time to repeat.
[Office] It is your birthday. [/Office]

Yeah, we definitely could use the help. Look for the guys with bags full of sneakers that look like ghetto Santa Claus'.

Back
Top Bottom