Grownman Seattle SUMMIT Part II Fri 04/24/09 Sole Repair Shop

quick question!

how's the parking around the area look?
i'm planning to stop by for a while before heading up to baltic, don't feel like walking from either haha

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

quick question!

i'm planning to stop by for a while before heading up to baltic, don't feel like walking from either haha

Mark- Looks like there's gonna be a few NTers, Kikkolekta included, that will be headed to Baltic after pre-funking at Lo-Fi. The location is 2 blocksnorth of REI (1 block North of Pemco) on Eastlake Ave. Real easy to find. There isn't parking out front because it's a busy street but there'splenty of street parking around the corners.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shugaray

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

quick question!

Mark- Looks like there's gonna be a few NTers, Kikkolekta included, that will be headed to Baltic after pre-funking at Lo-Fi. The location is 2 blocks north of REI (1 block North of Pemco) on Eastlake Ave. Real easy to find. There isn't parking out front because it's a busy street but there's plenty of street parking around the corners.
smokin.gif

sweeeeeeet. thank you sir!

Sorry for the poor quality. Super low light + camera phone = blurry pics.

Fourth Quarter table Shoe Shine 1. The premise was not about heat. Rather to showcase shoes that people may not have seen in awhile. Of course, threecollectors and a small table(s) = a lot of shoes that got left out.

1fwqbs.jpg

34yehxt.jpg

551n2q.jpg

34ezvqc.jpg

Emmanuel came with some sick customs as always. The pic of the UltraForce and GriffeyForce didn't come out but they were sick.

24ce6m9.jpg

2nh3wic.jpg

9rn5a8.jpg

Is this the sole repair shop you speak of?
laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, sounds like a good idea to have a get together for the older crowd to network and have a few drinks. I just never heard of theplace.

Originally Posted by J Tyme

9rn5a8.jpg

Is this the sole repair shop you speak of?
laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, sounds like a good idea to have a get together for the older crowd to network and have a few drinks. I just never heard of the place.

Sole Repair Shop is a private events facility located in the heart of Capitol Hill just one block east of Broadway on Pike St. It's the backroom ofQuinn's across the street from Neumo's.

1zyygiw.jpg

33k65u9.jpg

We tried to have the event at the location you posted but they claimed heel-n-toe's moccasin game wasn't up to par.
glasses.gif

Peep www.solerepairshop.com for more info on the facility. It's gonna get crazy Friday night.

Some of them are mine for sure. The table is shared between Shugaray, Derrrrrick and me. I'm sure you can pick out the obvious ones but what about theothers? Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom