GS WARRIORS + NIKETALK = WARRIORS ARE KILLING IT!!! COME OUT TO THE GAME!!!

its all good man, I was just tryin to see if u used to work for them. He left about 6months ago, he was in ticket sales.

will be on the lookout for the official flyer/order form tomorrow, but you forgot me on the "pre-sale/VIP" list.

btw, pretty cool of you to arrange this.
i'll prolly be bringing a few freebies to give away.......event appropriate of course. maybe we'll do another NT NorCal Summit-esque Scavenger Hunt for an extra special bonus prize, if i'm in the mood. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

good timing putting the order form up....was about to log off and stop monkeying around on the comp until much later.

anyways, order procedure sounds pretty straightforward, but any chance of setting up some sort of paypal payment option? i dunno about everyone else, but i don't like my credit card+other personal info floating out there unnecessarily, esp nowadays.

i see that you also are offering a mail-in to the Warriors Tix Office option, but that seems kinda laborious and not all that secure either

maybe you could consult w/your boss and set up a paypal account/address for this specific event and then collect the payments thru there. then you and us will receive instantaneous confirmations as well.

just a thought..........
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

btw, when/if we do have another NT Summit Scavenger Hunt at this shindig, i'm gonna impose EXTRA requirements if you're entering again, jae. you're gonna have to come back w/one of B-Diddy's jocks or sumthin too. no fair monopolizing all the prizes. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

I Can understand everybody's concerns about not providing their information. so what ill do is im going to talk to the ticket director tomorrow so he can suggest the best way possible for you guys to order. i understand its difficult for you to trust people these days, and for people who do trust me with the first option i promise i will do you no wrong. all information provided to me will be confidential and completely eliminated once the transactions goes through.

and as far as the second option goes, you will be sitting with each other no matter what but the first option lets me turn in all order forms at once, so it makes it easier for me and the ticket director to plan. hope this answers all your questions. Thanks.

Quote:
i'll prolly be bringing a few freebies to give away.......event appropriate of course. maybe we'll do another NT NorCal Summit-esque Scavenger Hunt for an extra special bonus prize, if i'm in the mood. :wink:
wink.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2007 NFC West Champs!!!
TEAM XBOX360
.::joebruin00::.​

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I'd love to go, but i don't know the guy planning the event.

Smells like City Beach pt. 2
Santino Marella​
For President in 2008​
They tried to make him watch The Condemned... He said no, no, no!​

^so its happened before?
SELL me YOUR XVII Lows and XIX in size 11. I'm desperate

I planned going to this with thechosenone777.

I just need to know about a ride and the payment because I don't have a credit card.
Team FreshPrinceTEAMFAMTEAM WARRIORS teamdecepticon TEAM VINTAGE HEAT

Yeah, I'm going to order too. Once I tell people. I've only told a few people and right now, I'm guaranteed for 3 tickets. But I'm still trying to get more.
TeamWolfShirts________GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

So is this official yet, and if so how many heads do we have? I want to be able to attend the shoot around.
Hit me up if you need penny foams! Check out my listing on iss under tyclef (Jordans, forces, air max etc.)
tyclef1@hotmail.com

its def OFFICIAL i know some people are ordering by this weekend some peeps are getting more people to go so they are waiting until they know how many people they bringing till they order, and for those who don't have a credit card maybe you can deposit money into someones account that does have a credit card and have someone write you a check because we take checks as well? just a thought. and once i get confirmed orders i will post the official number toward shootaround

I share season tickets in the lower bowl with 3 friends of mine and I'm already slated to go to that game, so unfortunately I'm already spoken for as far as buying a ticket. However, I will talk this up with sneakerhead friends of mine. Streetsoles, if you do hit that 75 tickets sold mark is there any way I can join in on watching the shootaround courtside, even if I didn't buy a group sale ticket. I'd be willing to help out by letting a few fellow NTers use my 10% off season ticketholder discount at the Warriors team store in the Arena. Email me and let me know.

tmh3@stmarys-ca.edu

Back
Top Bottom