GS WARRIORS + NIKETALK = WARRIORS ARE KILLING IT!!! COME OUT TO THE GAME!!!

Whats going on folks, sorry for the late response been in LA for the past 3 days just wanted to check up on things. I know i have sent a lot of fliers out since i last posted so PLEASE PLEASE keep them coming! i don't have an official count as of yet but i know i will soon. i know a lot of you want to be around court side for shoot around so please do anything you can to hit that 75 mark. Again if you want to order please email me at sotelo.eric@yahoo.com for an order form or follow the directions at the top of the thread. Again this is a night for you guys, make it Happen! GO WARRIORS!

When's the latest we can order em? I'm still not sure if I'll be out of town so I don't wanna buy em now and end up missing the game
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Damn, on my birthday?
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

at golden state they don't give interns an email, but if your interested in ordering just email my manager John Beaven, his email is in the beginning thread.

Quote:
Damn, on my birthday?

hi dear. another year older? hehe.

Quote:
Can it be against the Lakers please :D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
p.s. it's soled ZER0ut

So whats good Niketalk just checking in to see how everything was going. ANYBODY ORDER TICKETS YET? i know its a long ways from now but just want to see if people were still interested.

still thinking abou this, but, imo, coupla things are still keeping folks on the fence........

1. game is real close to Xmas, so heads are traveling+unsure of plans

2. peeps are still uncertain about the security of the payment procedure.
not to belabor the issue, but i think it'd really help move things along and provide more reassurance if there was paypal payment option

its still going down! just don't know as of right now how many people ordered? as of payment method there is nothing more that i can do, paypal might be apossibility but prob not until december when things become more definite, well see. If you folks still need fliers please hit me up at sotelo.eric@yahoo.com!Hopefully history repeats itself tomorrow and the warriors get their first W and go on a winning streak!

Yeah, I'm still a bit iffy on my plans for Xmas so I can't say I'm in for sure now..make no mistake about it I would like to come but I need to seewhat's goin on for me...I think I'm 50/50...and the money payment thing is definitely an issue because it doesn't seem secure, but yeah.

At the rate the Warriors are going (0-6...what the F!), I think I should save my ends and watch it at a bar.....but we'll see. But damn....can we get a"W" PLEASE!!!!!

SO IF WE GET TO THE 75 TICKET MARK WE GET TO GO WHERE THE PLAYERS WARM-UP

SO THOSE THIS MEAN I CAN TAKE MY MELOS SHOES AND I COULD HAVE HIM SIGN THEM

Damn folks sorry for the late update been really busy and the team has just been killing it lately. This offer is still up for grabs so please if yourinterested please email my director John Beaven info on the first page! please tell him Eric Sotelo sent you. You know that this team is just starting to rolland tickets are going to become hard to come by!!! so please if your interested you can email me at streetsoles@yahoo.com, and for those folks who emailed mebefore sorry for any late response!!! Thanks

forgot all about this, but i'm busy tomorrow night anyways.
who is going tho?

if you can get the warriors folks to set up an easier/more secure payment system (hint: paypal)
wink.gif
i'm sure more heads would roll.

^ I agree with that, I was iffy on sending a payment to some random place. I have a feeling I'll go tomorrow, just try to get first level seats oncraigslist.

Originally Posted by CLsmooth71

if you can get the warriors folks to set up an easier/more secure payment system (hint: paypal)
wink.gif
i'm sure more heads would roll.

I know how you guys feel about the security thing... sending your credit card information over to their intern leaves a feeling of uncertainty, but youcould have called 1(888) GSW-HOOP and sent your payment through them either via credit card or by sending them a check to their office. Just have them connectyou to "Group Sales". I spoke to John Beaven, the Director of Group Sales, a few times but by the time I had my mind made up and got a good number ofpeople committed to going, they were sold out of the $26 tickets. Going through the Warriors Ticket people feels a lot more secure... at least that's how Ifelt. Maybe next time Eric Sotello decides to promote again, there'll be an even bigger turnout since the methods of paying aren't sketchy anymore.

Back
Top Bottom