GS WARRIORS + NIKETALK = WARRIORS ARE KILLING IT!!! COME OUT TO THE GAME!!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS+NIKETALK = NIKETALK AT ORACLE ARENA

NIKETALK NIGHT AT ORACLE ARENA!!!

!!!LETS MAKE THIS THE NIKETALK EVENT OF THE YEAR!!!!
THERES NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU WANT TO BRING, SO BRING ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY!!!

1) When is it?
FRIDAY DECEMBER, 28 2007
DENVER VS. GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
NO excuses for not making it! Its on a Friday night and a lot of people are on winter break at this time!!! What better way to spend the holidays with thefamily and NIKETALK family then at Oracle Arena watching Baron Davis take on Allen "PRACTICE?" Iverson AND Carmelo "La La's Husband"Anthony

2) COURT SIDE SHOOT AROUND
If we hit the 75 ticket mark we'll be able to go down court side to watch the players warm up. Unless you're ballin out of control or your JessicaAlba, rarely do you ever get to see the players up close and personal.

3) NIKETALK FRIENDS
Tell your friends, family, co-workers, facebook or myspace friends and anyone else you can think of about NIKETALK NIGHT. Show Oracle Arena HOW NIKETALK DO!!!Represent the largest Shoe Community known to the planet. Meet with Folks that could be future connects as well as holders of your HOLY GRAILS!!!!

4) TICKETS
$26 ea. (Reg. $38) Club200Corner/Baseline. NO TAX OR FEES
I know you just want to order the tickets now!!!!

*UPDATE*-*10/15/07*
WAYS OR ORDERING.

1)Contact my ticket director at:
JPBEAVEN@GS-WARRIORS.COM
YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE HIM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
Credit Card# and Expiration
Billing Address
Name
Contact Number
Game: December 28, 2007 NIKETALK NIGHT
Number of Tickets and price: $26 ea. (Reg. $38) Club200Corner/Baseline
Mailing Address if different from Billing address or indicate if you want the tickets left at will call on the night of the game.

Please pm me notifying how many tickets you bought so i can add you to the official list so i can see how close we get to reaching 75 tickets for court sidewarm up.

OR

2) you can email me for the flyer attachment and fill it out yourself and then mail order it to the Golden State Warriors Ticket office as seen on the flyer.

Either way please email me regarding HOW MANY TICKETS YOU PURCHASED, SO I CAN PUT YOU ON THE OFFICIAL LIST.

Again email me at sotelo.eric@yahoo.com if you have any questions!!! and please give me your niketalk sn when sending an email so i know who you are.

283028863.jpg

Thanks for the input MaZA4eVeR14

No its not gonna be a bust, plus i don't know what the other guy promised. I am making this one of my priorities before the season ends and one of the biggest nights for niketalk.

i would also say dallas...or if possible a game against the bobcats so that we can all wear our richardson jerseys and welcome him back to show that he is still loved and missed.

jazzyFLESH.com
>touch more bread than a motherfu**in deli!<
AIM: tee eye ehm / e-mail: timmyjimmy784@yahoo.com/ reppin the bay area

Dallas for sure.

I'm also trying to find tickets for opening night against the Jazz.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

No trumc.... but I'd be down. Then again, being stuck in a group in Oakland is more scarier than in Fremont. If you give more details, like a set date, it would force people to be more committed.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

A set date cannot be determined as of right now i am in the process of working out the biggest discount for you guys and what games will work out.

By the looks of it so far if this this is to happen right away i can get Yao Ming and Tmac for Thursday, November 29th.

A lot of people are requesting Phoenix which we play November 26 and February 13, November 26 is iffy but Feb i can definitely make it happen, it might be a wait from now but I'm trying to pack the house remember!

December is possible because A.I and Carmelo in town the 28th

Those are some selected games, not set but gives you an idea of what kind of time table Im working on.

Quote:
Can it be against the Lakers please :D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

yup, THAT would be the event/game of the year.

GO LA.....err, Warriors! :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

has to b dallas.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

I would definitely be down! Please forward me updates when possible. Dallas would be good as well as Phoenix. Hell, even Boston with KG, RayRay, and the Truth...
Great Idea and I'll definitely bring my cousins from SoCal!
Let's Go WARRIORS!!!
peace

All cleaned up. Got you MaZA4eVeR14........
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

would you really be able to get tix for 15+ together at a discounted price for one of the biggest matchups of the season? if so, im down-heck even if it was against the sonics, id be down...

i just hope youre legit and are capable of coming through..
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

Sounds like fun to me.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

this dude ain't jc's cuz or sumthin is he?? NT NorCal x Fremont Summit Round II?? lol

j/k, jc. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

I'm super down for this too, Put me in. I wanna see them play the Mav's, Lakers, or the Sun's.

Im down for any game, Ill be at plenty of games this year since a friend has season tickets but a NT Night sounds like fun.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Streetsoles what do you do for the warriors?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bleed red and gold​

ill be down for the denver one since its durin xmas break
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Back
Top Bottom