sounds great, let us know a date soon
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

warriors vs denver during xmas break!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Sounds like fun, I would definitely be part of this.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
It has begun.​

So where would this be at? Like the last 2 rows of "Club 200".
I don't see how it'll work, but props if it does.
I've talked to my boy Jeff, he's a supervisor for the GSW and it doesn't sound possible for the good games. I guess ultimately it depends how many tickets.

Props to the starter for finding a creative way to sell tickets.

If I was a ticket intern I'd be doing the same thing.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

"So where would this be at? Like the last 2 rows of "Club 200".
I don't see how it'll work, but props if it does.
I've talked to my boy Jeff, he's a supervisor for the GSW and it doesn't sound possible for the good games. I guess ultimately it depends how many tickets."

Would your boy Jeff happen to be Jeff Barnett?

As for the seats it will be in the new club 200 because the whole lower bowl is pretty much sold out anybody from the warriors will tell you that. But I'm trying to get us a good section for an upcoming game, i am trying my best to stick you guys where you can enjoy the game.

What I'm trying to work out right now is a good game and good seats. Ive been talking to the director of group sales,and asked about the Lakers he says there is a section available for the Lakers game, as of what section and what rows? he still needs to get back to me on this, but tickets will cost $45.

and for possible games? How does Carmello and A.I. sound, because this game is possible and Houtson, T-mac and Yao Ming. Would you guys attend these games.

And if this does go down im trying to get you guys courtside warmup, but i need you to buy at least 75 tickets when available. tell your friends, family, co workers anybody as long as i can make this night the night for NIKETALK.

the dec denver game FTW.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Yes, and I hope I didn't come off as a hater. Honestly, if you pull this off it'd be great. He got my 6 tickets in a row for the Cavs game. I bought my mini-plan from him last year and I work for his bro.

I just figured, if you get a good amount of people interested it'd be:
1) hard to keep us together
2) hard to get that many tix in general for a good team
3) dec is big for corporate things
4) NTers notoriously flake.

I'm down, for sure.

(Get us a box!)

I AM IN.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIOR S
Harrington Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Yes, and I hope I didn't come off as a hater

Not even man. like i said I'm trying, Lakers are an option but you guys will be stuck in nose bleeds and i wouldn't want that for you guys. Houston November 29 and Denver December 28 are games I'm really leaning towards. because it will allow me to get you guys tickets at a discounted price if i cant get you guys good seats.

FTW = For The Win

It's an internet saying. It's someone asks you, "What do you like better: X, Y, or Z?" and you respond, "X". You can also respond, "X FTW!" and that just exemplifies your response.

TeamWolfShirts________GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

lol i know a lot of internet abbreviations but that one i didn't know but it seems like Denver is the game im planning for you guys. And i can get you seats at discounted prices remember its funner to have all you guys together so the seats may be mediocre but it will be fun just to have all of us representing in the arena.

i'm down.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

i'm down too... how about a bobcats game so we can welcome JRich back to the bay???
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

^ Ooohhh.. That'd would be a great idea. Can it happen? It's way down the road so I'm guessing that since there's a lot of time to prepare for this, it can become a reality.
TeamWolfShirts________GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

im down
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

WOW!! This is legit...and I can go too :D
happy.gif
. My bro has season tix in the upper level, but if my pops wants to go (my bro has 2 tix) maybe I can just sit with you guys and meet some of yall. I've never contemplated meeting people online but this could be legit esp. being able to sit courtside during warmups :wow:
eek.gif
. It'd be cool meeting all the fellow Warrior fans and maybe S4L can swing by :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

I'll see if i can go
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom