GSW fans, do these guys even like each other?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
No one passes unless absolutely necessary (like a bailout pass) OR they realize "oh %!+$, I've been going nut for the past few plays, let me calmdown."

That's just the vibe I get from them, seeing them on National TV tonight.

We dont have a head coach who runs plays or knows how to develop players, we have a front office that doesnt have the slightest clue what they are doing, andour team is Monta Ellis.

That ^ should universally answer any question regarding the Warriors.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Curry should be wearing blue and orange, btw.

HE IS WEARING BLUE AND ORANGE BUT WITH YELLOW WITH IT
laugh.gif

i feel bad for the warriors fans.

good fanbase that supports the team even though they suck year in year out.

it sucked they couldn't use the 2007 playoff run as something that they could build off of and continue to improve.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

it sucked they couldn't use the 2007 playoff run as something that they could build off of and continue to improve.

The 07-08 season was great as well... it just so happened that every team was ballin outta control that year also. I really think that Baron leaving was agut-punch that management just had no clue how to recover from. And it only got worse when they got rid of Mullin.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

The 07-08 season was great as well... it just so happened that every team was ballin outta control that year also. I really think that Baron leaving was a gut-punch that management just had no clue how to recover from. And it only got worse when they got rid of Mullin.

yeah they won 48 games in 07-08 which is good by warriors standards but i mainly remember them losing that game to denver at home that april with 2 games leftwhich would have almost guarenteed them the 8 spot.

i wanted lakers vs warriors in the first round that year even though i thought the warriors would have been a tougher opponent then denver that year

^yep Baron opted out and monta got hurt and signed maggette and injuries and now we suck.

MONTA and Biedrins are only remaining players from we believe team

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

^yep Baron opted out and monta got hurt and signed maggette and injuries and now we suck.

Don't forget Azubuike. It's hard to even explain how much his presence is missed on the floor this season. Everybody talks about the bigmen being hurt, they seem to forget that Kelenna is a guy that gave you a very solid game every night.

there are 3 guys on the warriors team that are wearing kobe iv's this season and cj watson should not be allowed to wear um. that guy is garbage.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Don't forget Azubuike. It's hard to even explain how much his presence is missed on the floor this season. Everybody talks about the big men being hurt, they seem to forget that Kelenna is a guy that gave you a very solid game every night.

i didnt count buike because he didnt play in playoffs in 06 but ya

Back
Top Bottom