GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Same here. I'm sure Cook will do his part and contribute, but that's still an unsure.

And with Andre already dealing with calf tightness, Crawford would have been a nice addition off the bench.

Did anyone see that clip of Lacob asking KD to sign during the ring ceremony? lol

I think KD leaves this offseason.

If KD leaves, more power to him and him being comfortable with himself. If his replacement becomes the Brow, then...well you know.

Yeah, if KD leaves, he accomplished what he wanted to do by joining GSW.

I know the Warriors will continue to keep their core and add a key player. My hope is Boogie meshes well, has a big year, and opts to stay in Oakland.

Cindy crawford, jordan crawford, jamal crawford...im good off all of them

Im not worried about the second unit, kerr’s shown that he’ll stagger the starters minutes so that there’s always a starter playing with that second unit. If and when DCuzzelini comes back in Jan/Feb, that’ll definitely help out a lot with getting the current core four enough rest. Idk if he starts or not but him starting the second quarter with some of the reserves + klay or KD is a considerable amount of offense

Warriors in Utah tonight.

Should be a good game. I'd keep an eye on how KD plays especially after the fall he had during the season opener.

Curry and Durant have been playing exceptionally well to start the season. Not sure if its both of them truly reaching the potential of two MVPs playing side by side (I've been noticing more and more usage of the curry-durant PnR) or if it has something to do with higher usage % between the two of them or if it has something to do with Klay being outta sync to start the season.

All in all, pretty happy with how their playing and enjoying the game. Last night got ugly in the 4th but a w is a w. I hope everyone is enjoying the seasons so far too and hopefully everyone gets a chance to visit Oracle before we move across the bridge. Go dubs!!!

I feel lke KD and Steph are playing off of eachother really well. I like the aggressiveness Steph has shown so far this season and I hope he continues to play this way the entire way.

People are concerned about Klay's slow start, but he started slow in previous seasons. I think he'll be fine.

McKinnie erasing every memory of McCaw. (IMO, his pops might have derailed his career)

I feel lke KD and Steph are playing off of eachother really well. I like the aggressiveness Steph has shown so far this season and I hope he continues to play this way the entire way.

People are concerned about Klay's slow start, but he started slow in previous seasons. I think he'll be fine.

McKinnie erasing every memory of McCaw. (IMO, his pops might have derailed his career)
People still concerned with Klay’s “slow start” :emoji_smirk:

See, there was nothing to worry about with Klay's slow start.

Headband Klay!

What an amazing performance. The crazy thing was seeing how his teammates were feeding him the ball. They all wanted him to succeed. That's something you don't see regularly.

Warriors need to give him whatever money he asks for.

warriors team store has a free ground shipping code for klay's performance.

code is : KLAY

man, the codes they be giving is hella wack...LOL!

I am really impressed with the play from Jones, Looney, and McKinnie.

The Warriors are really playing well and I hope they just annihilate everyone this season.

Steph's been playing great.

the bench has been playing with a lot of energy and discipline (minus jordan bell getting pump faked out of his shoes every game). obviously any second unit is going to be a big step behind a starting unit like the warriors but the fact that kerr keeps at least two starters in at a time with the second unit minimizes chances of them giving up a lead or falling in a hole, and this is with iggy/shaun being pretty minimal to start the season.

love the jerebko signing and mckinnie's story. both of them dudes aren't afraid to shoot and don't seem to be phased by playing with a bunch of all stars. overall, the bench has a lot of dudes that are fun to root for.

by the way, on a random note, Fozz Fozz you still out in DC bro?

went to school with mckinnie and chopped it up with him on numerous occasions. feels so weird seeing him out there with Durant and Curry lol great guy and extremely happy he has made it to where he has. he TRULY has grinded to get there man.

Damn.got blasted last night. We showed no intensity or passion.... SMH

Hope Steph's ok.

On a brighter note, this bad boy came in yesterday...

D11E169E-5997-4E65-B3D3-D13C954AF4E8.jpeg
4AAB3257-D9DF-4195-AB59-334F5CD40B44.png
A17719E1-A77E-46B2-85C9-B10B279D5796.png

Damn.got blasted last night. We showed no intensity or passion.... SMH

Hope Steph's ok.

On a brighter note, this bad boy came in yesterday...

D11E169E-5997-4E65-B3D3-D13C954AF4E8.jpeg
4AAB3257-D9DF-4195-AB59-334F5CD40B44.png
A17719E1-A77E-46B2-85C9-B10B279D5796.png
clean! how much that run you bro?

man eastbay had a sale on nike warriors hoodies for like 30. I slept

clean! how much that run you bro?

man eastbay had a sale on nike warriors hoodies for like 30. I slept

Thanks!! They were selling them online for $175 :sick:, but i couldn't pass this up. it's tooooo pretty.

i was able to use a discount code on nike for 20% off so it was $150 shipped. The pic is the one i got from the warriorsteamstore.com

i doubt i'm going to keep both, i may return if i can sell it but i doubt people will be looking for a XXL....

When did eastbay sell warriors nike hoodies for 30?!?! 30% off?

Thanks!! They were selling them online for $175 :sick:, but i couldn't pass this up. it's tooooo pretty.

i was able to use a discount code on nike for 20% off so it was $150 shipped. The pic is the one i got from the warriorsteamstore.com

i doubt i'm going to keep both, i may return if i can sell it but i doubt people will be looking for a XXL....

When did eastbay sell warriors nike hoodies for 30?!?! 30% off?
30 dollars free shipping. I actually gotta check it might still be up lol

Last night was rough. Ppl were waiting on it tho. My phone has never lit up wit that many non basketball talking ppl deciding to talk trash

Quinn Cook going under the spotlights tonight. Yesterday proved that we are vulnerable without Green against the best teams. We need to practice more w/o Green, gotta play more cohesively when he's not present.

Back
Top Bottom