GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I'm going the first week of February to SanFran from México and I'm trying to catch the game against the Spurs the 6th.

Thinking about getting upper deck tickets, worth the experience even upstairs? (tickets are expensive lol)

We're staying near SFO, should we get there really early? Pre-game is cool?

Any tips or something I should know?
Get there early if you want to watch shoot around or will be driving (traffic sucks). I suggest taking BART.

You can BART from Millbrae to Coliseum, otherwise it might take an 1-1.5 hrs because youll either have to take San Mateo Bridge to 880 during rush hour or go through downtown SF and Bay bridge during rush hour

Get there early if you want to watch shoot around or will be driving (traffic sucks). I suggest taking BART.

Bart takes you the Coliseum complex. That’s the best way to go tbh.

Thanks! Will take the BART for sure!

Wait until it's closer to the date to buy your tickets. The prices drop about a week before the game on nbatickets.com ...if you wait until THE day of the game you can get lower bowl seats for under $90.

Wait until it's closer to the date to buy your tickets. The prices drop about a week before the game on nbatickets.com ...if you wait until THE day of the game you can get lower bowl seats for under $90.

THIS. I never buy tickets until a few hours before tip-off. i've gotten lowers as close as row 5 (albeit corners) for under $100.

As annoying as Fitz may be, I miss listening to him and JB call the Warriors game.

Bye McCaw, hope you enjoy Cleveland...

Whoever said in your circle to holdout messed up big time.....

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...k-mccaw-cleveland-cavaliers-offer-sources-say

Sources: Warriors plan not to match Cavaliers' offer for Patrick McCaw
5:44 PM PT

The Golden State Warriors have no plans to match Cleveland's two-year, $6 million offer sheet for restricted free agent Patrick McCaw, league sources told ESPN.

Golden State has until 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday to formally respond to the Cavaliers' offer sheet within the mandated 48-hour window, but the team is expected to let McCaw join Cleveland.

The deal is non-guaranteed, which means Cleveland doesn't have to make a decision on keeping McCaw on its roster at a pro-rated $3 million for the rest of the season until Jan. 7. McCaw's 2019-20 contract is non-guaranteed for $3 million. The Cavaliers will get the opportunity to watch McCaw, a 23-year-old forward, for the rest of the season before deciding whether to guarantee the second year of his deal.

Matching the McCaw offer sheet would have elevated the Warriors' luxury tax bill $11.3 million to $61.6 million.

Besides the prohibitive financial considerations, Golden State wanted to keep its 15th roster spot open for now. The Warriors are expected to guarantee forward Alfonzo McKinnie's contract in January too.

McCaw averaged four points, 1.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 57 games last season, his second in the NBA. McCaw was sidelined for almost two months with a bone bruise in his lower back near the end of last season after a horrific fall during a game at Sacramento.

McCaw was the 38th overall pick in the 2016 NBA draft out of UNLV.

Bros, where can I find that Run TMC shirt the team was wearing on Thursday? Can't find it on the team store.

Not sure if it's this one, but I got an "item of the game" email that day.

https://www.warriorsteamstore.com/p...wood_Classics_Run_TMC_Traditional_Tee_-_Royal
Closest thing to a clear pic.
Untitled.jpg

I’m getting tix to the game against the Jazz next month. Had to check Oracle out before they move to the new arena.

I just planned on hanging in San Francisco all day before the game, but anything worth doing or checking out by the stadium?

I’m getting tix to the game against the Jazz next month. Had to check Oracle out before they move to the new arena.

I just planned on hanging in San Francisco all day before the game, but anything worth doing or checking out by the stadium?
unless you're eating you should be good in sf then just bart over for the game. not much around the arena.

maybe lake meritt or DT oakland area? or even jack london.

unless you wanna check out the corpse of a former Walmart building or meander around deep east oakland, there's unfortunately not much to do immediately around the arena. lot to do and see in oakland, just not by oracle. how deep are you mobbin up to the bay?

I’m going solo. I didn’t want to rely on other people’s schedules and uncertainty. Got the day off. Round trip flight and game ticket ran me less than $200 combined.

Been wanting to see the Warriors live with the team they have for a while now, and aside from the Garden, Oracle is the last classic old school arena left. Had to check it out before they shut the doors.

I’m going solo. I didn’t want to rely on other people’s schedules and uncertainty. Got the day off. Round trip flight and game ticket ran me less than $200 combined.

Been wanting to see the Warriors live with the team they have for a while now, and aside from the Garden, Oracle is the last classic old school arena left. Had to check it out before they shut the doors.
Dam that’s great. Traveling solo with a mission is always a great time.

Back
Top Bottom