GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

92A469B6-3E32-433E-9C6E-B91F359AB931.jpeg
They know something we don't. Insider trading g

i think this is what the team needs right now.

Our defense has been atrocious. him and dray are gonna be the goon squad. two DPOYs on our team??

After KD & Cousins leave and they max Klay Thompson what route should the Warriors take?
Still build around Steph and Klay. Not sure if Draymond will be around by then. I think the Warriors will continue to sign and finesse the league in signing big names through out the league.

I really hope they address the bench immediately after this season. The lack of productivity is annoying. Never was a fan of the Cook signing and Myers already came out saying Evans was basically a bust.

I know they should give Klay his max deal. No exception.

Have no idea what KD will do. But we'll see.

give klay the max.

i lowkey want KD to go because he just stalls the ball movement. He gets it at the top of the key and just waves everyone off... smh

but then again he's a top 5 player in the league so iono...

glad to see bogut back in a dubs uniform....

Been to 1 game this season because of work schedule and being gone for the October and part of November, but decided to try out Chase for at least the first season. The people attending games has definitely changed from the time when I could get two lower level, not bowl, for $40. I got similar seats as mine, 204 row 3 at Chase. This season they were about $75 a ticket, at Chase they will be close to $110. Even worse with the no interest loan they are getting over 30 years :smh:

Back
Top Bottom