GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Parade coverage, what;s the move? post links if you have them good bruvas. Anybody know what channels will air it?

Parade coverage, what;s the move? post links if you have them good bruvas. Anybody know what channels will air it?
Same. I got work in the am but should be out by parade time.

Not being local anymore sucks. I was in the first parade lol. On the PG&E float. Won some random *** sign up. They called me and I thought they was hawkin me for a bill. I was like yo I been paid, they said naw, you a warriors fan? I said you already, and they told me I was going to be in the parade lmao.

Ugh I'm late :angry: :lol:
20220620_105735~2.jpg

Felt like forever til the parade started lol. Perfect weather in SF today. :pimp:
Foreel, my only mistake is that I was posted on the Sunnyside of Market St. instead of the shaded area and should have went to Embarcadero instead of Powell.

anyone else listen to the warriors locked on podcast with cyrus? dude been crying up and down about the dubs letting GP2 go

it’s crazy that fans think they’re entitled to see owners and GMs make their decisions based on what fans want while disregarding finances/luxury taxes. he keeps harping on how lacob’s made hundreds of millions during the current dynasty run and how dipping into the lux tax for GP2 shouldve been done. i understand why cyrus wants GP2, he is ELITE on defense and fits perfectly into what the dubs need, however i’m not gonna pocket watch and tell another person how to spend money that isn’t mine

i love GP2, been singing his praises in the nba thread but the the reality is his $9 million base salary along with a 6x repeater luxury tax is probably a tough pill to swallow, especially considering he’s probably playing 20mpg in the regular season. he could easily be a starter on most teams but cyrus is forgetting that he was a situational player in the playoffs. when dubs needed to clamp down on defense he was in there.

hopefully klay continues to make strides defensively to make up for the loss of GP2 and divincenzo’s defense is as good as his highlight tapes advertise

I'm happy with the young potential we have now. KD gave us some great years, but I'm good with gutting our depth again.

same here. a lot of folks painting the potential KD trade as a “win now” vs “win later” situation.. but this team has shown they’re already in win now mode without KD. bringing in duranr for sure makes the dubs a frontrunner for ‘23 barring injury, but i think it’s gonna be way more exciting to see poole, moody, jk and wiseman develop and be ushered in as the next generation of the dubs core in a few years.

anyone else listen to the warriors locked on podcast with cyrus? dude been crying up and down about the dubs letting GP2 go

it’s crazy that fans think they’re entitled to see owners and GMs make their decisions based on what fans want while disregarding finances/luxury taxes. he keeps harping on how lacob’s made hundreds of millions during the current dynasty run and how dipping into the lux tax for GP2 shouldve been done. i understand why cyrus wants GP2, he is ELITE on defense and fits perfectly into what the dubs need, however i’m not gonna pocket watch and tell another person how to spend money that isn’t mine

i love GP2, been singing his praises in the nba thread but the the reality is his $9 million base salary along with a 6x repeater luxury tax is probably a tough pill to swallow, especially considering he’s probably playing 20mpg in the regular season. he could easily be a starter on most teams but cyrus is forgetting that he was a situational player in the playoffs. when dubs needed to clamp down on defense he was in there.

hopefully klay continues to make strides defensively to make up for the loss of GP2 and divincenzo’s defense is as good as his highlight tapes advertise
Alot of fans get entitled thinking that Lacob should shell out the cash to keep the ENTIRE roster when in reality, there will always be players that you have to sacrifice in the modern league. Like you mentioned, people don't realize that GP2's $9 million turns into $60 million.

I will always appreciate GP2's contributions to this run and I would love to keep him. But Lacob has more than earned this fanbase's trust and even went against what alot of us seen as illogical like letting go of Ellis or replacing Mark Jackson. I won't complain about any of the FO's moves until we start seriously slumping for consecutive years, even if it has to end like Bruce Bochy's run with the Giants

Alot of fans get entitled thinking that Lacob should shell out the cash to keep the ENTIRE roster when in reality, there will always be players that you have to sacrifice in the modern league. Like you mentioned, people don't realize that GP2's $9 million turns into $60 million.

I will always appreciate GP2's contributions to this run and I would love to keep him. But Lacob has more than earned this fanbase's trust and even went against what alot of us seen as illogical like letting go of Ellis or replacing Mark Jackson. I won't complain about any of the FO's moves until we start seriously slumping for consecutive years, even if it has to end like Bruce Bochy's run with the Giants

You can't brag about making 400 million dollars in revenue and then cry poor about the repeater tax in the same breath. That'd be my issue about the entire thing.

Finally got my Warriors gear in, now I just have to wait for those "City Edition" black jerseys to get back in stock during the off-season.
20220706_142909.jpg

20220706_143213.jpg

Back
Top Bottom