GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

mlum20ewb0i31.jpg

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I would take a match up between the Suns over the Jazz.

Steph being the best player in a series
Steph playing 40 mins
Great defenders especially at the wing
Ability to get to the line
Ability to shoot the 3

Built for the playoffs man

We just need paschall to return and give our bench a boost. Not worried about or scared of any team.

the way the dubs are set up especially when Steph is healthy...we’re def not gonna be an easy out come playoff time. Honestly can’t wait for playoff Dray tho.

paschall had us fooled. Came into this season out of shape. Exposed on defense and can’t rebound, only looks to bully his way to score, doesn’t look to pass. Paschall’s spot in the rotation belongs to JTA now.
Warriors started off slow last night but JTA played a big role. Dude is thriving in this system. I think he's going to be a Warrior for the remainder of his career.

How many consecutive games has Steph scored 30 points? Dude is hot.
Never understood why Kerr never played JTA more. He gives optimal effort each time on D, always looking to pass first, always looking for the best shooter on the floor and knows when to cut, set picks, etc. no stagnant offense when he plays.

I know Oubre is skinny but I think he would kill it as a small ball 4 for small stretches. Kerr hasn't really played Wigs or Kelly there all season. I wonder why.

I know Oubre is skinny but I think he would kill it as a small ball 4 for small stretches. Kerr hasn't really played Wigs or Kelly there all season. I wonder why.
I can see Wiggs as a small 4, but not Oubre. I hope the W's continue to have him be a energy player off the bench. Seems like there are some benefits to having Bazemore start.

why Wigs but not Oubre?
IMO, I would like to believe Wiggs would be more comfortable playing in or around the post. While Oubre continues to play out in the wing and then crash the boards.

I get they're both 6'7, but I would prefer Wiggs at the small 4 and maybe Oubre at the 3.

Wigs better at stretching the floor at the 4 than oubre at this point. also a better at getting to rim when he has enough space to operate.

Might be wrong about oubre as a small ball 4. He's doing real well in the bench, small ball 4 spot. No one can keep up with him. Ha

Back
Top Bottom