GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

that handshake tho.... but i think that was before he shot the shots, i thought it was after.....

I think the W's are getting hot at the right time. Paschall should be back and ready to go and the addition of Jordan Bell will help with depth.

The play-in games are going to be real fun and believe the W's can secure the 8th spot.

that 4th quarter stretch where it went Wiggins-Poole-JTA stripin from 3 :evil::pimp:

best sequence of warriors' basketball i've seen in awhile that didn't involve steph. like you said Fozz Fozz this team is catching fire at the right time.

idk what to make of Paschall. I love the kid but he's had a terrible sophomore slump. i hope he can work on his midrange this off season because teams have his offense figured out: let him put his head down, attack, and then force a heavily contested lay up

Can't believe how wrong I was about Poole. Dude is crafty AF. Props to JP for working his tail off, getting those reps in at g league and for Kerr and his staff for realizing he's more effective as an attacking PG than an off ball SG.

This team def not playing like they're a play in team.

Hoping oubre gets healthy, need his high motor and length off the bench to defend these wing shooters.

I think the biggest factor for the W's to secure a playoff spot are the bench players. We know that JTA and Poole will get the bulk of the minutes, but Paschall and Bazemore are the two factors that will help continue with the W's in this push.

I was looking at the last two time the Lakers/W's played and Trez was the key factor for them there. Flat out dominated Looney and Wiseman.

I've already gotten text messages from friends chirping about the W's having no chance. I think Kerr and co got the team ready. I don't believe they'll be going down that easy like some people assume.

Expecting either a close game that we squeak out or a game where Steph and Dray are sitting late in the game because we are getting blown out.

I think it'll be a close game. Warriors are 8-1 in the month of May, have won six straight and are playing with the consistency we've been wanting all season long. Of course, LeBron and AD alone will be a challenge to defend. But I think Kerr has these guys ready tonight.

But the last time I thought the W's were ready to turn it up, they played the Mavs and were destroyed lol. So we'll just see lol.

I really hope Steph just goes nuclear and we can pull off this W. Idc how the rest of the playoffs go, to be real I didnt even expect this team to get this far, I just want this one lol for obvious reasons. I know it’s a long shot, theres nobody on the roster that can handle Bron or AD. Everything basically has to go our way, along with some luck, and a MVP caliber performance from Curry. Lets go guys!

Back
Top Bottom