GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I was re-watching the 3rd quarter and the Lakers simply were more active in playing up on the ball and immediately double-teaming Steph the moment he got to half court. Steph should have immediately realized that from the first double-team and start the play quicker. Wiggs also looked nervous in that quarter for some reason. Maybe the pressure got to him as the Lakers came back.

Memphis will be a challenge as well, but I'm confident the W's can pull off win without having it come down to the final seconds.

Next year y'all. We really needed that win against the Lakers, but now to prepare for next year. Alot to look forward to so I'm too bummed. We overachieved and lost to a solid up and coming defensive team with a young king, kudos to them.

Gentleman, it was a bummer to see the W's lose on Friday night. Memphis outplayed and outhustled the W's.

Let's see what Myers and the front office do to re-vamp this roster. I recommend you guys check out Marcus Thompson's article on The Athletic on how how the organization should base their decisions to cater and maximize Steph now.

Interested to see what moves the team makes this year. IMO, I'm curious at this point if Wiseman will be in the picture. Steph's comment on having the right roster seemed like a hint that folks are gonna be gone.

Im excited for next year. Ive never been a moral victory kinda guy but I gotta admit this season doesnt feel empty. I remember the beginning of this season, being excited about the top pick, then losing Klay...I was hurt man. I just basically assumed this season was a wash and we would just be laughing stock of the L. But being able to see Curry just dominate and take over and put up crazy numbers was fun. JTA earning a contract, Poole developing into a solid role player, I feel like next season we are in a good spot when Klay comes back. And Get Paschall back healthy we can be a good team out west. That "not chasing wins" is gonna always piss me off because I feel had Kerr not taking that approach Dubs wouldnt have been in a play in scenario. But oh well, next year is gonna be a hell of a season and Im grateful for the growing pains that this one had.

I feel like I'm the only one that dislikes the Oakland unis.

Honestly am waiting till they bring back the Run TMC era uniforms. I'm curious why they have never done that.

You're not. I think they are awful.

I feel like I'm the only one that dislikes our normal base uniform. We are the only team to my knowledge in American sports that has the team name and location on the uniforms. I think that is horrible, and I also think the giant frisbee style logo is horrible.

I agree. Run TMC throwbacks would be an instacop.

C4F858EF-8905-4C3B-AA4D-ED296EBB8D22.jpeg

I mean I don't like bob's snake actions, but as a play caller, he's definitely one of the better ones I've heard. What don't you guys like? He's knowledgeable, quick witted, knows the game, and is a good odd coupling with Kelenna. He was good with JB too. He's excellent at it. Just a snake. But got as his job. But a snake. But yeah. Lol

I think people just don't like his homer takes and exaggerated reactions to the small things. But overall, I think he's still good.

He's probably going to be around for some time though. Also thought Kelenna improved this season as well.

i appreciated that they had an oakland uniform but the execution on it was mehh. not a big fan of how the letters got smaller going left to right

i just think we can do better than Fitz. something about the way he calls games annoy me. maybe it's the exaggeration like Fozz Fozz said... but maybe it's because he's a snake too... LOL

Dray for Simmons

Would y'all be mad if it happens?
I think I would be. I love how well Draymond plays in this system. Minus his inability to score consistently and his occasional rants that causes a game, I think I prefer to keep Draymond. Now if we get a Ben Simmons that isn't hesitant to shoot down the stretch and actually launches 3 pointers, then maybe?

i just think we can do better than Fitz. something about the way he calls games annoy me. maybe it's the exaggeration like Fozz Fozz said... but maybe it's because he's a snake too... LOL
I'm sure they can do better at the broadcasting side, but with the rumor that he is a favorite of Lacob and that Steph likes him, he's here to stay.

Dray for Simmons

Would y'all be mad if it happens?

draymond's defense and physicality around the paint is too important right now. simmons is better at creating shots and getting to the paint but he'd also create a lot of problems for steph/klay on offense. teams are gonna leave him open to throw double teams and trap steph.

not to mention, people thought dray's contract wasn't worth the $$$... simmons' is :sick: :sick: :sick:

Back
Top Bottom