GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Mozgov's a good player but shouldn't scare anyone. Solid big man.

Chris Broussard (since it's him, you should take it with a grain of salt) mentioned on Twitter Warriors were also looking at Jamal Crawford. Off the bench, I think that would be a solid addition and a massive upgrade over Barbosa.

Mozgov had a rough year with his injury earlier on and hasn't been able to find a rhythm. I'm eager to see what ourb1st rounder can do as he was a good offensive scorer in college but he was playing smaller guys. Pau is a good pickup if we can keep Barnes and miss out on kd. Bogut don't need to go anywhere. Funny how no one is talking about festus. Buddy gon sign for delle money

What I find funny is how there is still a small contingent of Warriors fans that dont think we should break the bank for Kevin Durant because it would cost us our depth.  

Well, that is EXACTLY what we would have to do to keep Harrison Barnes too.  People saying "lets re-sign Barnes and then sign a big (like Gasol)" are out of their damn minds.  We cant afford both. nor can we even afford Barnes AND keep the depth.  I dont know where people are getting the idea that we can afford Barnes + someone big.

This is why its Durant or bust for me.  The fact that he would cost about the same amount of money as Barnes will is just insane to me.

Last edited:
Well it was reported on realgm that between clippers and gsw, he was blown away with clippers presentation.

Well it was reported on realgm that between clippers and gsw, he was blown away with clippers presentation.

Considering the clippers weren't really on his radar I can understand this. Still don't understand how they wud have cap space.

I also don't understand why lacob is anti luxury tax. Our tickets are higher then anywhere else spend some money

I don't think we will have to break the bank to resign Harrison, however I'm not a fan of this all eggs in one basket for kd. I want him but hate that other guys are gone BC we didn't pitch them.

Mozgov's a good player but shouldn't scare anyone. Solid big man.

Chris Broussard (since it's him, you should take it with a grain of salt) mentioned on Twitter Warriors were also looking at Jamal Crawford. Off the bench, I think that would be a solid addition and a massive upgrade over Barbosa.
Mozgov had a rough year with his injury earlier on and hasn't been able to find a rhythm. I'm eager to see what ourb1st rounder can do as he was a good offensive scorer in college but he was playing smaller guys. Pau is a good pickup if we can keep Barnes and miss out on kd. Bogut don't need to go anywhere. Funny how no one is talking about festus. Buddy gon sign for delle money
why is it funny to not talk about that loser?

ezeli sucks. he's roughly equivalent to that idiot udoh.

Saw something about Warriors wanting Crawford.. If that happens do we still have $$ for KD? Have Crawford off the bench would be nice tho

Barnes going to Dallas 4yrs/$95mil.

I hope we don't match regardless of whether we get KD or not.

If we don't get kd we don't have a choice but to match. I swear dudesnin here got a real short memory. He had a bad year. If we let him go and don t sign kd who fills the void as a free agent?

Y'all forget he can still be traded after signing. So not signing him woul d be dumb if we miss out on kd

sick.gif

do. not. match.
Let that black pigeon go GOOD RIDDANCE!!! Not for that kinda money no ****** way

Same Vegas based Twitter account that first broke the horford/Celtics news now says this :wow:

Piccolo is joining the Z Warriors.

After Goku beat him in the Tenkaichi Basketballbudokai tournament.

Wouldn't put much stock into that :lol: but it's hope.
Haven't seen dubs throw any offers to any other FAs, obviously they waiting for after KD but makes me think they are feeling confident about it

My boy lives out in cali, he gots some connects and is usually spot on with early news. Told me Warriors are getting Durant

my buddy works in a large printing company. telling me they are printing up a huge Welcome Kevin Durant banner that will be insalled at oracle next week. :nerd:

This guy in Cancun who helps out all the athletes who come out here says his dude knows KD agent and told me he's going to Warriors...

But in all seriousness, what do we offer dirk?

Back
Top Bottom