GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

i still don't believe it.

biggest free agent signing since ....

c-mag?
Iguodala...Ever since Curry rose to stardome and GSW had success, elite players began to want to play here.  

Last edited:
Do ya'll think Damion Jones can give us some real minutes at the Center spot this season?

NBA scouts said his game reminded them of FESTUS EZILI. :smh:
Scouts like festus for his athleticism at his size. But all knew he would be raw as he never played balled prior to his Jr year of us.

This kid Jones could actually play offense in college

i still don't believe it.

biggest free agent signing since ....

c-mag?
I have to agree and go with Iguoudala. C-Mag was basically signed because the Warriors couldn't get a C/PF...I think it was Elton Brand. 

Crazy day. Crazy that we're going to see Durant in a Warriors uni next season.

And the Pachouli signing? Smart decision by Myers.

Good luck to Barnes and Bogut...Hopefully Barnes balls out in Dallas and Bogut is productive for the remaining years in the league.

Also hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July. 

Bruh. I still can't sleep.
Same 
laugh.gif

Man, D Lee signing with us in 2010 was the beginning of the free agency possibilities in GSW

Ray Allen anyone?

a deadly shooter off the bench with championship blood.. if he can play a semblance of defense and signs for cheap, why not?

:lol: at the thought of steph, klay, kd, and ray on the court at the same time playing for the same damn team. nba would have to eliminate the 3 point line to make it fair

Last edited:
Ray Allen anyone?

hell naw i will never forget the words that came out of this fool mouth when he played against the warriors

"this team doesn't belong on the same floor as us"

if you're a true og warrior fans you know

I would guess that Barbosa very likely comes back at the min. Maybe Speights?

Speights has never really gotten his big contract. I would guess he tries to get paid. Barbosa has gotten his. I could see him taking the min.

Believe it or not, I dont have nearly the issue with Lee off the bench as I did with him as a starter. Hated every second he was our starter. Coming off the bench, he wont have nearly the negative impact he would as he did when he started. He will be matched up with other bench PFs, so his defense wont be nearly as exposed.

Believe it or not, I dont have nearly the issue with Lee off the bench as I did with him as a starter. Hated every second he was our starter. Coming off the bench, he wont have nearly the negative impact he would as he did when he started. He will be matched up with other bench PFs, so his defense wont be nearly as exposed.

:lol: pigs are flying if my boy dland has something positive to say abt dlee

his defense is as porous as mo buckets' but he's a much better finisher and passer than mo. not to mention, david lee will at least make (feign) an attempt at rebounds

Ray Allen anyone?

hell naw i will never forget the words that came out of this fool mouth when he played against the warriors

"this team doesn't belong on the same floor as us"

if you're a true og warrior fans you know

I remember that **** saying that. :lol:

I actually want him to sign so that he can be our **** boy on the bench givin' high 5s. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom