GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

With West on board, I think we're looking like this now:

Curry / Livingston
Klay / (Barbosa?)
KD / Iguodala
Draymond / David West
Zaza / Jones

I think West definitely means the end of Mo. He's definitely an upgrade as he provides more of what the Warriors lacked - rebounding and consistency off the bench. Vey solid signing, even if he's a ring chaser :lol:

The only thing left maybe is to add a shooting guard off the bench. Barbosa would be ok, but someone more along the lines of a Ray Allen would work perfectly. With that, I think the roster would be set :pimp:

...and it's still very surreal we got freaking KD on the Warriors now. Man, times have changed :smokin

Last edited:
STARTERS

Stephen Curry

Klay Thompson

Kevin Durant

Draymond Green 

Zaza Pachulia

BENCH

Andre Iguodala

Shaun Livingston

David West

Kevon Looney

Damian Jones

Patrick McCaw

vet min

vet min

vet min

Looking pretty nice!

i would LOVE for jrich to come back and sign a year contact so he can *hopefully* get a ring

Last edited:
No stack jack or al Harrington? I remember we made that trade for these two with the pacers. What about the front court? We need Erik dampier, foyle and da gawd Andris Biendrins
thought stack jack was offered a coaching gig? and no to Harrington he was no one special or a fan favorite

Damn West now wow. So much for him getting a title in SA. Hope he'll have a better year here.

Let's just remember none of this would have transpired if the nba didn't screw the warriors over ...

we would still have the same starting 5 except maybe bogut

that nba finals was a big time butterfly effect .. i know they lost but I don't take anything back and loved every second being in attendance that night ..

Last edited:
Not sure if posted.....
Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA The Warriors have pushed for a Ray Allen comeback since 2014. Ray has stayed in shape. His vet minimum would be $1,551,659. GS likely calls.

No stack jack or al Harrington? I remember we made that trade for these two with the pacers. What about the front court? We need Erik dampier, foyle and da gawd Andris Biendrins
thought stack jack was offered a coaching gig? and no to Harrington he was no one special or a fan favorite

jackson looking to make a comeback as a player. he'll end up on the coaching staff after he realizes he's washed on the court

jackson looking to make a comeback as a player. he'll end up on the coaching staff after he realizes he's washed on the court
foyle is bonafide scrub haha if he wasn't a friendly giant he would get the Biedrins treatment

foyle is bonafide scrub haha if he wasn't a friendly giant he would get the Biedrins treatment
Don't disrespect the franchise's all-time leader in blocks.

I was caught off guard seeing the Warriors signing David West.

And I agree, I would like Barbosa back. Dude knew his role and was ready to play whenever his number was called on.

If Ray Allen comes back this year 
sick.gif
 I wonder how much he can still play.

Last edited:
no way.. he's older/lost a step meaning we will see splash brother Barbosa .. no thanks...

rather get a shooter

When did Barbosa display losing a step last season?

Also last year an open Barbosa three felt better then Iggy shooting the 3. Bring him back

Ray Allen can stay his retired hating the warrior self home

When did Barbosa display losing a step last season?

Also last year an open Barbosa three felt better then Iggy/Barnes shooting the 3. Bring him back

Ray Allen can stay his retired hating the warrior self home
fixed

I really don't want to see Ray Allen playing for the Warriors. I think he's done. 

We need depth on the bench. Not just another shooter.

Hope Barbosa comes back
no way.. he's older/lost a step meaning we will see splash brother Barbosa .. no thanks...

rather get a shooter

nah, you're trippin my G..barbs managed to look even stronger with his explosiveness in the playoffs. his ability to attack and drive from the baseline coming off the bench is valuable and provided much needed offense at times. his midrange jumper off the dribble was falling, too.

i agree, it'd be nice to get a shooter as the second unit lacks one but barbs at a team-friendly price would be worth it.

Last edited:
Hater threads gonna be popping up with each new signing lol.
Someone should make a new one every single time that we sign someone new.  Maybe then it can put an end to the idea of a "haters thread."  Just find it ridiculous that the mods (who do a great job moderating this forum), can allow a hater thread to come out where people are basically allowed to break rules and post whatever they want in there.  

Back
Top Bottom