GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

kevin martin can keep his frail *** at home. his best moment this year was gettin shook out his damn laces by harrison, and he went stumbling to where he belongs, the bench

What is the fascination with Kevin Martin. Other than his jumpshot, he's been bunz on defense since his days with the Kings.

anyone read Arenas ig?

realest post I've read

Every post he has made about a controversial topic has been incredibly on point.  I know Gil is kind of a knucklehead so people dont take him seriously, but they should.  I feel the same way about him as I did about Jose Canseco when he was talking about steroids.  Always on point, but looked down upon because of their own personal shenanigans.  

anyone read Arenas ig?

realest post I've read

Every post he has made about a controversial topic has been incredibly on point.  I know Gil is kind of a knucklehead so people dont take him seriously, but they should.  I feel the same way about him as I did about Jose Canseco when he was talking about steroids.  Always on point, but looked down upon because of their own personal shenanigans.  

Truth. I like to hear his basketball insights cuz of his tellin' like it is personality. He's on no holds barred mode now since he's not really affiliated with the NBA at this point so you get the sense of reality.

Last edited:

Truth! Gil will always be one of my favorite Warriors even though he was only here for that short time. Gil keeps it 100 all the time.

Was hoping he'd stay one more year. Well at least he's going back to where he had the longest tenure.

Barbosa had a nice run here, still pisses me off he didn't play more in game 7 smh. Gonna miss him

Bummed about Barbosa. He played well in the Finals. And yes, I agree he should have played more in Game 7. The game was there for the Warriors to win.

Smh.

I gotta try and catch the KD press conference tomorrow.

What do you guys think of the remaining roster spots for any combination of these players

David Lee

Mo Speights

Jarrett Jack

Andrew Nicholson

Dwyane Dedmon

Ray Allen

Mario Chalmers

Ty Lawson

Need a backup to Klay now

Last edited:
Word is Warriors are high on Dedmon too so I can see him getting signed. Could see Mo coming back too.

Ray Allen would be perfect...if this was 3-4 years ago. I'm not sure what he can bring to the table now that he's like 58 now. If McCaw can prove himself to be servicable off the bench, that would be real ideal. Could see him making an early impact on these Warriors as a rookie, sort of similar to Norris Cole on the Heat a couple years back.

Maybe Jarrett Jack? Even though it may be weird having 2 PGs off the bench I think with Livingston and Jack's games it would work out fine.

Word is Warriors are high on Dedmon too so I can see him getting signed. Could see Mo coming back too.

Ray Allen would be perfect...if this was 3-4 years ago. I'm not sure what he can bring to the table now that he's like 58 now. If McCaw can prove himself to be servicable off the bench, that would be real ideal. Could see him making an early impact on these Warriors as a rookie, sort of similar to Norris Cole on the Heat a couple years back.

Maybe Jarrett Jack? Even though it may be weird having 2 PGs off the bench I think with Livingston and Jack's games it would work out fine.

:lol: at the 58

the "saintly one" was on 680 this morning and had some high praises for mccaw. said he is 6'6" 2 guard who can play lock down defense. Bob Myers has definitely shown he knows how to draft defensive minded players, looking forward to seeing how Looney plays next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom