GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Let's not pretend that we were as deep of a team as people/media made it seem. We were down to a 7-8 man rotation in the playoffs with a number of positions giving nothing.

Let's not pretend that we were as deep of a team as people/media made it seem. We were down to a 7-8 man rotation in the playoffs with a number of positions giving nothing.

though he wasn't doing much, Bogut's injury cost us severely on defense in games 6 and 7. having no real rim protection allowed lebron to play in the post much more frequently.

though he wasn't doing much, Bogut's injury cost us severely on defense in games 6 and 7. having no real rim protection allowed lebron to play in the post much more frequently.
People slept on this so hard.  He didn't play heavy minutes but during that time he protected the rim (made Lebron and Kyrie think twice or at least made his presence felt).  Not to mention, he was a big on the offensive end who understood the system and was a great passer.  

Us losing the finals was a perfect combination of factors (Ezeli fouling LB, not playing Barbosa and Livingston, Steph not feeling like himself) much like KD signing with us

Crazy how everything happened

Cleveland got their title and we got KD

Last edited:
i'm hoping and crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes that this is one of those moments where the saying, "lose the battle, but win the war" applies.
Coming in 2017: CLE-GSW III

Will be even more anticipated

#Dunleavy'sRevenge

Last edited:
Lol at Dunleavy's revenge.  That guy used to drop 25 one game and then go 2-25 the next two games.  Seeing that Cleveland doesn't really have any legit threats in the East and the Warriors just got better, it's inevitable.  Cool rivalry that's brewing.  It's funny, outside the Bay Area and Cleveland, they are probably the two most hated teams right now.  From a basketball fans perspective, that's what it's about though...two best teams, two faces of the league battling it out.  

Lol at Dunleavy's revenge.  That guy used to drop 25 one game and then go 2-25 the next two games.  Seeing that Cleveland doesn't really have any legit threats in the East and the Warriors just got better, it's inevitable.  Cool rivalry that's brewing.  It's funny, outside the Bay Area and Cleveland, they are probably the two most hated teams right now.  From a basketball fans perspective, that's what it's about though...two best teams, two faces of the league battling it out.  

not sure if describing mike dunleavy or harrison barnes....

post malone gonna make a remix called white harrison

Been hearing Larry Sanders is working out in CA
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yah just working out his lungs hotboxing all day.

Anyone know how close in size the regular sleeveless swingmans and sleeved swingmans are? I usually cop mediums in the sleeveless, would it be the same for the sleeved?

Man those KD9 id are fire...anyone cop? Trying to get my Nike plug to come through.

Anyone know how close in size the regular sleeveless swingmans and sleeved swingmans are? I usually cop mediums in the sleeveless, would it be the same for the sleeved?

Man those KD9 id are fire...anyone cop? Trying to get my Nike plug to come through.
I assume you're talking about the regular sleeveless vs the slate jersey with the sleeves??? It would probably be the same, but would depend on your arms???? I could see everything fitting the same but if you have super buff shoulders and arms the sleeves might be too tight lol.  I think you should be good with your regular size.  

Im going to miss Mo Buckets shoot the 3 and be shocked as hell when it goes in

This is going to be a whole different team

Last edited:
is Mo buckets really such a big loss?

all he did was shoot, didn't play no kinda D, or get boards with being 6'11"

if he had an off night shooting, he was useless.....

we talk about how this team is family, but a lot of the family is gone. not sure who's gonna help keep the vibes alive.

no more pranking ezeli about being traded. no more i'm in love with da coco. no more we gonna be championship. no more accents. no more harrison being whipped by ros.

we gonna be broken home.

is Mo buckets really such a big loss?

all he did was shoot, didn't play no kinda D, or get boards with being 6'11"

if he had an off night shooting, he was useless.....
He was serviceable and good jolt of energy off the bench. Other than that, nothing else.

But he's a nice dude. Met him in Alameda and his brother. I'm kind of surprised he went to the Clippers, but whatever.

we talk about how this team is family, but a lot of the family is gone. not sure who's gonna help keep the vibes alive.

no more pranking ezeli about being traded. no more i'm in love with da coco. no more we gonna be championship. no more accents. no more harrison being whipped by ros.

we gonna be broken home.
Yeah, I know.

But maybe this is the next step for this organization?

Change is inevitable. I like Mo, he did good serving his role for us. Best of luck to dude.

Last edited:
ehh MO was a circus act.. he would go in there and be our Danny Fortson
Cmon man, Danny Fortson averaged a double-double for two season with the Warriors (One season was only 6 games long, but still lol)

Back
Top Bottom