GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

what we get for the name drop?

A blank stare with a "who?"

2llexe1.gif

oh! ya'll got jokes!!! :lol:

but yeah... probably that tho.... :\

Last edited:
man the only highlight i see of pietrus is him catching the ball on the wing at the 3 point line

him stepping back to start his move.... and getting called for out of bounds.... SMH

ekpe just resigned with his euro club. from what i hear, it's the biggest deal for an american in euro basketball history

Last edited:
man the only highlight i see of pietrus is him catching the ball on the wing at the 3 point line

him stepping back to start his move.... and getting called for out of bounds.... SMH
His go to move lol...every damn time with that negative first step lol.  

Yea he needs to get his mind right. Glad its nothing major, but this gives all the idiots in the Warriors haters thread something to jack off to

lol @ The We Believe Crew tryin' to roll with the Strength in Numbers Crew. BD in the drew league is ready. :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Baron!!! Watching summer league and the fact that there's actually a guy playing decent (McCaw) and probably will get minimum to no run is awesome lol.  Wasn't long ago when playing well in a summer league was a hopeful sign.    

lol @ The We Believe Crew tryin' to roll with the Strength in Numbers Crew. BD in the drew league is ready.
laugh.gif

giphy.gif
Why haven't the Warriors consider BD as an option for the 3rd PG? I honestly would prefer to have him back than Stephen Jackson.

Why haven't the Warriors consider BD as an option for the 3rd PG? I honestly would prefer to have him back than Stephen Jackson.

Playing 3 games at the Drew League vs. an 82 game season are two totally different things. BD wouldn't last 20 games. :lol:

^Yeah, I hear you on that. Jackson would be the logical choice between the two.

But the fact that the old management did Baron dirty and allowed him to walk was heartbreaking. The guy had a career season and wasn't offered the contract he deserved? Yet, Rowell proceeded to give SJax a ridiculous contract. That's what I'm bitter about, lol.

Baron Davis should be in the same fan-favorite lore as J-Rich.

But the fact that the old management did Baron dirty and allowed him to walk was heartbreaking. The guy had a career season and wasn't offered the contract he deserved? Yet, Rowell proceeded to give SJax a ridiculous contract. That's what I'm bitter about, lol.

As an Oakland native and eventual Cal undergrad, I wanted nothing more than to talk **** to all the SoCal-to-Berkeley transplants who repped hard for the Lakers. However, I had no ammunition. When Baron signed with us, maaaaan I had so much hope. Loved J-Rich for his highlight reel dunks and ability to hit the three, but watching Baron in transition and handle/pass the ball brought so much excitement back to GSW basketball for me.

that being said, bringing B.Diddy back would only serve for nostalgic purposes. That man looks so out of shape, even moreso than he was during his pro days.

I felt the same way about them not reupping BD but whats crazy is he got injured that same year and his production pretty much went on the decline from there. Maybe the front office knew something we didnt about his health.

I felt the same way about them not reupping BD but whats crazy is he got injured that same year and his production pretty much went on the decline from there. Maybe the front office knew something we didnt about his health.
Yeah I will NEVER give Robert Rowell the benefit of the doubt or just assume that he knew something that no one else did.

Don't know where else to ask, but figured some of ya'll can hook a dude up. Does anyone happen to have any Nike Portland Outlet passes?

Back
Top Bottom