GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Always been a huge fan of JaVale's. Fun player to watch. He will help.
He's got talent for sure...He's not the smartest player but I think the front office knows that they've got the personnel on the bench and on the floor to make him productive.  I like how it's not guaranteed, won't hurt at all.  It addresses their two biggest question marks and it's not a big risk.  This front office man I swear...they're good.  

javale is garbage. there's a reason he aint stick on a team. all that athleticism basically wasted
dont even expect him to make the team

Last edited:
looked up what just don sorts are, yikes! $450 for a pair of basketball shorts? sometimes the world just doesn't cease to be stupid

Just looked up Just Don too LOL

Could easily get M&N hats and shorts for an 8th of the price

so how much hilarity will the javale x draymond GSW collaboration provide this upcoming season
Draymond Green: Golden State Warriors Player Apologizes for Sharing Photo of Penis on Snapchat

A photo of Green's genitals was posted to his Snapchat account for approximately 10 minutes on Sunday. Green tweeted that he was hacked but later told reporters the post was an accident.

When you're talking about the Draymond incident with your homies and one of them actually sends the picture

Ayooooooo I wasnt even asking bro 
sick.gif

Out here in DC...A bunch of Wizards jerseys...and Steph Curry's lol.

Saw a few folks wearing Warriors gear...I asked on of my employee's about the sports scene here and they said everyone is a bandwagon fan lol.

Out here in DC...A bunch of Wizards jerseys...and Steph Curry's lol.

Saw a few folks wearing Warriors gear...I asked on of my employee's about the sports scene here and they said everyone is a bandwagon fan lol.

DC is full of out of state transplants, makes sense that the sports scene can be as fickle as a politician's promise

Going to try and watch the Warriors play the Wizards...But I know I'm going to have to shell out some money to get decent seats.

Also walked into a Champs in DC and they had all Wizards jerseys and a Curry jersey lol. So dope.

fozzy how you liking dc fam? hit up Ben's Chili bowl yet? chili cheese dog is on point!

So the Warriors games will now be airing on 95.7 The Game? 

That's what you get Lee Hammer! Putting playoff basketball on KNBR 1050 while the Giants are on KNBR 680.

Hopefully Tim Roye is still the voice of the Warriors.

So the Warriors games will now be airing on 95.7 The Game? 

That's what you get Lee Hammer! Putting playoff basketball on KNBR 1050 while the Giants are on KNBR 680.

Hopefully Tim Roye is still the voice of the Warriors.

Yea and it sounds like it will still be Tim Roye making the call. Good move imo, 957>

Lets see if 95.7 starts making more expansion of their signal.

Thank god! 680 is the absolute worst with their slurpage of the Giants, flagship or not.

Clowns were playing sprin training when this team was historically going for 73 wins

This is great news. Knbr deserves this for playing preseason giant games over Warrior playoff games. I know the Giants own the station and basketball on the radio doesn't have as big of an audience that baseball on the radio has, but KNBR took it too far. It's been crazy watching 95.7's rise in the last 3 years.

Well it was contractually obligated, so you can't fault KNBR for adhering to it.

Letting it get to this point is really the issue - and the playoffs v. spring training baseball was certainly the boiling point for the Ws.

Back
Top Bottom