GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/jacob-evans-cut-same-cloth-164310756.html

I’m liking what I see so far with Jacob Evans, seems like he’ll fit in just lovely.

if he can be at the very least, a 3 and D guy off the bench i'd be more than happy. my friend's have been talkin about trevor ariza possibly ending up in a warriors' uniform. as much as i like him, i doubt he's willing to take a cheap contract at this point in his career. rather see this coaching staff groom a young player. if he can be a pesky defender like ariza/danny green, that'd be helluva pick up for the second unit

F you Cousins!!! You disloyal SoB!!! You didn’t deserve to wear the Pelicans jersey. I better not see you drink another smoothie again

Good luck with Randle
A021E2FB-C71C-4CD0-85AC-37FDD471E299.jpeg

dude this cant be real
this.

I remember that one free agency summer when we tried to sign Gil or Elton Brand to max deals and they passed on it like it was a garbage contract. Had Baron dip on us for LA.
Now you have guys taking pay cuts to join/stay with the team. I'm still in awe at what this org has become these past few years. We used to dream of these big sign and trades to happen like the KG trade for B. Wright, or our 7th pick which ended up to be Curry for Amare, trying to sign Tyson Chandler, or trying for Dwight and whatever other rumors of deals.
I saw Boogie's resurgence vid and wondered in the back of my head if it was possible for him to come to us a few weeks back, never thought of it again after that but lo and behold

Feels great to be THAT team.

The best part is that nobody ever caught a wiff of this!

This came straight outta left field! When rondo went to the lakers, i was like dang... they're really trying to stack up...

But then this.....!!!!

feel awesome bros!!!

should we still get dwight as a backup???

I don't post much but I've been here for years... Just wanted to see how others in this thread felt about Cousins. One of my favorite players straight up playing for the home team. This is ridiculous for real. I'm in Vegas now but I will make the trip back a couple times to watch him play live when he's back on the floor.

david lee got the ball rolling. dude was the first big name in the current warriors era that wanted to be here

And much respect to Andre too. He saw the future and wanted to make sure he got here. That’s more important than DLee but fair point nonetheless.

When Cousins is back we’ll lead the L in T’s with him and Dray

And much respect to Andre too. He saw the future and wanted to make sure he got here. That’s more important than DLee but fair point nonetheless.

When Cousins is back we’ll lead the L in T’s with him and Dray

lee signed when the team was down in the dumps and went through the bad years with monta, steph, etc. iggy got bounced by w's when he was with the nuggs and saw first hand the potential

Boogie lost it for a sec when i saw ee got him. Young bigs gon get valuable pt before he returns

Back
Top Bottom