GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to the homie John Wall!!!

According to Dwight, he was negotiating a contract with the Warriors, when Wall called him up and convinced him to go to Washington DC. Thanks John!! We appreciate you clearing the path for us to get Cousins!

HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to the homie John Wall!!!

According to Dwight, he was negotiating a contract with the Warriors, when Wall called him up and convinced him to go to Washington DC. Thanks John!! We appreciate you clearing the path for us to get Cousins!

I absolutely love DCuzzelini. there's nothing about his bully ball in the post and his ability to pass and spread the court as a big man that I don't love. but had we not gotten boogie, i wouldn't have minded getting dwight as consolation FA pick up if he signed for a similar contract. he's been durable the last couple of seasons, and would probably be able to play in the post season considering he could be rested during the reg season. grabbing boards, defending the paint, and getting in transition is something that would be a luxury to have against teams with athletic bigs like Houston or OKC. i like jordan bell and kevon, but with the departure of zaza/javale, i wouldnt be too fond of not having a veteran in the paint.

LOL. Good I'm glad he was enticed by John Wall. I really wouldn't want him on the Warriors.

I'll take Cousins' sensitive self over D12.

honestly the whole d12 thing is a joke

buddy been a non-factor since he left orlando

also lulz at john wall recruiting anyone when he doesnt even have the backing of his own locker room 2 terrible teammates

Been forever since I logged into Niketalk, glad to see this thread still alive and with some of the same regulars as before after all these years haha
It's really crazy how Warriors are now the envy of the league, and how much things have changed.

This season, excited to see how Cousins fits into everything once he's healthy. Not concerned at all about the Lakers with LeBron -- he's getting older as well. Not the Rockets with all the changes they made this off-season as well (subtraction by addition with Melo).

However, I think Boston can give the Warriors a real shot if they end up meeting in the Finals next season, especially if everyone is healthy and ready to go, they have all the ingredients to make it difficult (and have always matched up well). They're due for one in the next few years.

^^^ Yeah i'm scared of Boston too, not right now since they're still young and inexperienced (just like they showed in last year's playoffs) but once the dubs are on their way down, look for them to take the throne....

So, I read that McCaw has yet to communicate back to the Warriors about picking up his option. There may be a chance that he may not show up to camp? Wow.

Curious as to who is influencing him to do that, especially coming off a year of inconsistency and injury.

^^ WHAT? aw man.. i just read a couple days ago that he was going to sign either at the start of training camp or a little before....

who the hell has got his ear man... smh

He probably just wants a consistent role somewhere else with more opportunities to grow. He already has 2 rings, time to explore your talents and get paid

Warriors media day is upon us!

And in other news, Mike Dunleavy Jr. is BACK!

As a scout.

Dn4-_2tU0AArDPP.jpg

I need to change my boxers.

yo, if Klay developed a handle this off season. lord have mercy on the rest of the league

who am i kidding :lol:

Whoever is influencing McCaw to hold out of camp is ridiculous. Inconsistent last year and was injured. What could make you think you deserve more money based on your production last season?

Warriors preseason starts tomorrow. Really interested in seeing what type of role Jacob Evans will have with this team.

Hoping Jones and Looney can hold down 5 position until DeMarcus is ready to go.

looks like McCaw is going to refuse the deal from the dubs.

smh- wth is this kid thinking?!?! I know to bet on yourself, but you had an off year, were injured and they won the 'chip without your contribution AT ALL.....

looks like McCaw is going to refuse the deal from the dubs.

smh- wth is this kid thinking?!?! I know to bet on yourself, but you had an off year, were injured and they won the 'chip without your contribution AT ALL.....
Yeah, he was offered a 2yr deal worth about $5mill and still didn't sign. I'm sure he wants money, but trying to stonewall the NBA champs when you're the 9th/10th player in the rotation isn't helping. Evans and possibly Ulis and Nunn can possibly fill his role if they play well during camp.

I was telling someone on twitter that he never capitalized his opportunity to be a staple in the rotation when he received his playing time.

Curious as to how the rookies and camp invites are doing in camp so far.

Draymond's knee seems to be a problem. Hopefully he recovers in time for the start of the season.

I hope Cook has improved his overall game.

Guys, McCaw isnt holding out for money. He is looking for an opportunity to have an expanded role with more playing time. This is against his advisors' wishes. But that is what is being reported. It isnt a money issue.

Back
Top Bottom