GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Kuminga is a beast. Hoping the ignite prospects make enough ballislife highlights for nba Gms and jalen Suggs falls right to us just outside the top 3 :evil::evil:

at some point, warriors gotta promote jeremy lin to the active roster and demote brad wanamaker back to the german BBL

at some point, warriors gotta promote jeremy lin to the active roster and demote brad wanamaker back to the german BBL
Unfortunately, in order to do this, the W's would have to waive/cut someone. I don't think Lin will be called up anytime soon, unless a guard gets hurt.

Wanamaker had a nice oop last night though lol.

I'm also curious about Smiley's injured knee. Yes, I know I joke in here a lot about wanting him to play. But he has yet to play for Santa Cruz. Curious if his knee is really injured or they are just letting him enjoy his time 'hurt' and will be future endeavored down the road.

Andre Drummond would be a nice big addition to this roster. Definitely could see him play the McGee role.

Too bad the W's don't have the space for him.

Can’t believe we won. Lol. It’s almost like both teams should have been awarded a loss.

Not gonna lie kerr and his staff doing a good job coaching their bunz off. Oubre now looking to pass and find Steph more to JTA knowing his role and became a surprise key contributor. I Guess Kerr was right rolling with oubre in the starting lineup despite his abysmal start to the season. D Lee tonight... figured why Kerr didn't consider starting him over oubre.
We still the worst in the league at doing entry passes LOL like don’t they practice this during practice?!

but regardless weird win vs the heat. Andre tricked the game for us :lol::ohwell:

I think in regards to oubre, it's more about not having him, dray, and rook/Looney out on the court during the same time due to spacing issues. Really interested to see how our starting line up gonna look once everybody is healthy.

There are gonna be times when oubre and Dray and wise/looney be in at the same time with curry in the bench, but it's a good thing oubre shooting way better now rather than the beginning of season. Kerr being suuuuuper patient with oubre and having him deal with the growing pains early really paid dividends now.

I wouldn't change the lineup tbh. Assuming wise is the first to be healthy, I'd want him with the second unit with the other teams second unit. Still don't trust EP as a defender at the 5 spot although he worked his butt off vs the heat. 20 straight minutes from the 3rd q all the way to OT dude had to be huffin and puffin haha. Made a nice case for himself to get more valuable minutes esp with JTA contributing nicely and also the other bigs coming back from injury. I was almost getting impatient with EP bc of his effort on D and on the boards.

I think one of the reasons why Kerr is patient with Oubre is that he's probably trying to help his trade value for this season and his overall value next season when he becomes a free agent. It's up to Oubre to show consistency.

What a solid win last night! Steph was trash all game and had the dagger to end it. Bazemore staying prepared and producing. Pascall played really well too. I hope he stays a Warrior for a long time and continues to improve his game.

Warriors should have another good game against the Magic. Let's see if they can get to 3-in a row.

Oubre is a free agent this summer

this was probably the only reason why, as a fan, i even entertained the KO Jr for Lonzo Ball + fillers trade rumors. Lonzo could be re-signed through next season while KO Jr is good as gone after this one. Once he's up for FA, he'll probably command more than this team can afford. KO is probably getting a lot of attention since the warriors are nationally televised and he's showing out on defense. but who knows, the stench of that horrible shooting start might discourage some GMs from offering him big money

no lie, i love his game & everything he brings to the table and would for him to take on the Iggy role. but i agree, i don't think it would work financially. imo, he is easily a 20+ M a year type of player.

As a VET you cannot do that with the leader of the squad out sick. There were things that happened before that, that were questionable but at the point and moment he cost the game for the squad.

Up 2 with 9 seconds and you overreact at the ref giving the Hornets a timeout. I get it that the refs shouldn't have given the timeout but damn, just take the timeout and win the game off your defense. Wtf.

Up 2 with 9 seconds and you overreact at the ref giving the Hornets a timeout. I get it that the refs shouldn't have given the timeout but damn, just take the timeout and win the game off your defense. Wtf.
Yea just selfish, so self control. Like it wasn’t that serious. For someone that is so cerebral in the game of basketball, he makes some of the dumbest mistakes.

what do you guys think about Dallas reaching out to us for Porzingis?

on another note: Boogie got released by the Rockets?? Reunion in the making....?

what do you guys think about Dallas reaching out to us for Porzingis?

on another note: Boogie got released by the Rockets?? Reunion in the making....?

I think the reported offer was comical at best.

Wiggins
Wiseman
Wolves Pick
Smiley

for

Porzingis

I wouldnt trade Wiggins, Wiseman or the Wolves pick ALONE for Porzingis. Dude is brittle af.

Back
Top Bottom