GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I think the reported offer was comical at best.

Wiggins
Wiseman
Wolves Pick
Smiley

for

Porzingis

I wouldnt trade Wiggins, Wiseman or the Wolves pick ALONE for Porzingis. Dude is brittle af.

i felt that way also. Dallas is asking for waaaaay too much. is it safe to say looney is also injury prone?

If Dallas was interested in that much for Porzingins, they are out of their mind.

Add one more piece and I think this team will be good to go for a playoff push. Would like one more player that can round out the bench to pair with Paschall.

If Dallas was interested in that much for Porzingins, they are out of their mind.

Add one more piece and I think this team will be good to go for a playoff push. Would like one more player that can round out the bench to pair with Paschall.

Who are you thinking about 🤔🤔🤔

I'm Kool with Bob Myers and Joe lacobin the front office. Everyone else is sus. U forget Mike dunleavy is part of our staff..but he's good friends with Myers tho.

Damn, Kai Sotto isn't even playing for the G-League team because he committed to playing for the PI in the final leg of FIBA. Smh.

Let's just hope he comes back on fire. The last half of the season is definitely going to be a challenge if they want to stay within the top 8.

I think this team is a playoff team. Everyone seems to understand their roles and know what to do. Oubre has been playing consistent and the return of both Looney and Wiseman has helped them. IMO, let Poole take Mulder's minutes and see what he can do with it. He had a solid game before he went to the G-League bubble and has continued to stay hot. Build off that.

I think Poole needs some confident building with the lineups. He never seemed to have the same chemistry that someone like a Paschal built quickly. Just seems like he has a hard time getting into a flow with the starters and 2nd unit. Very tentative as well. Needs to slow the game down, but that only comes with PT.

As weird as this sounds, Poole is a PG, not a SG. He's grown confident taking it to the rack. Watching the g league game today, u can tell he knows the situation with the team. If he can slow the game down in his mind that would be great. If he can shoot above 35% from 3, then I'm ok with him taking Wanamaker minutes.

With wise and looney back, EP knows he has to bust *** now that JTA has proven to be a nice piece off the bench. Good problems to have. Healthy competition. Glad that he's playing along side Wiseman now that EP doesn't have to worry about guarding bigger centers. Dude has his way vs Lamb.

As weird as this sounds, Poole is a PG, not a SG. He's grown confident taking it to the rack. Watching the g league game today, u can tell he knows the situation with the team. If he can slow the game down in his mind that would be great. If he can shoot above 35% from 3, then I'm ok with him taking Wanamaker minutes.

With wise and looney back, EP knows he has to bust *** now that JTA has proven to be a nice piece off the bench. Good problems to have. Healthy competition. Glad that he's playing along side Wiseman now that EP doesn't have to worry about guarding bigger centers. Dude has his way vs Lamb.

yup, I really want EP to turn the corner and develop into a a starter once the steph/klay/dray era winds down. idk if asking him to become a stretch-4 will be too much but I hope this upcoming off season he develops a consistent midrange. he's too dependent on putting his head down and then trying to play bully ball. against smaller 5s, it can work but teams were crashing hard on him and forcing him into some ugly *** layups. considering warriors played about only 60 games last year, he 's really just rounding out a full season of pro hoop. i still got faith in him. the kid can score.

I was getting impatient with EP bc he started to get too tunnel visioned, he would disregard other ways to score and plus his effort on defense and the boards wasn't there. It's like u want paschall to be like a mini-me Dray but the reality is that they are two different types of small ball bigs. Really hoping EP learns to find open shooters and not always look to attack the rim.

Said it 30 minutes after the draft started and am still saying it today....

We f**ked up not drafting Lamelo.

Back
Top Bottom