GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

What a crazy situation. We lack scorers AND the defense is abysmal. It feels weird to worry about the Warriors.:lol:

Also makes me more pissed about our misfortune last year in playoffs.

I completely forgot that Burke was still on the team.

Watch the Warriors go back to normal when he and WCS join the team lol

We still got dray and dlo
The kids showed fight. Could have easily laid down last night but showed heart. That is what i am proud to see

bout to be a rough one. kinda excited to see the players and how they operate now and see their growth come the end of the season. definitely the laughing stock of the league but this too will turn around soon. they know come next year they gotta make chase center worth it so Im expecting some moves.

I really want to see how this roster is coached by Kerr. The W's have some key pieces that could still compete for a playoff spot.

Burks and WCS looked decent in their first game back.

I'm reserving my judgment until December. Back in the old days, that was when we knew the Warriors were already eliminated from the playoffs lol.

Any news if Evans option was picked up? If not, I'm curious if the front office has given up on him as a project. But they did the same with Looney, so we'll see.

tenor.gif

Crazy how fast the league landscape is. We haven't missed a playoffs since 2012 right? Great opportunity to develop young talent and ride this one out. Don't think missing Steph 3 months at minimum is something this team can afford but I'd love to be surprised.

The way this team is constructed + the known revenue of Chase (700m from warriors alone) has me optimistic for upcoming off seasons. DLo and his contract is going to be moved I feel

since DLo is here. I’ll post a little in here.

Next couple of months is going to be rough. They need height. Rebounding is horrifically bad and the main reason they lost to Spurs. They’ll need to find a minimum for minimum swap somewhere. They just need a guy who can competently hold 15 minutes.

I don’t see a way Giannis makes it to GSW. Any trade they could offer for him isn’t what it’s going to take to get him. And they’ll never have the cap as long as they have Steph/Klay/Dray

DLo and the health of the big 3 is the only lifeline they’ll have to be competitive for the next few years unless they hit big in the draft.

need to get rid of Dray before he breaks down. historically, undersized PFs don't last long. kinda wish he didn't get re-upped.

he was also the reason KD left smh

need to get rid of Dray before he breaks down. historically, undersized PFs don't last long. kinda wish he didn't get re-upped.

he was also the reason KD left smh
I think Dray still has some fuel in the tank, but he has to get used to scoring a bit more like he used to. I think other than Klay, having KD made the Warriors lazy. Now we have to evaluate the young talent and remold this team so we can compete in the future.

would've been interesting if dray entered the season without the contract extension

Back
Top Bottom