GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I have my reservations on Horford as well, especially since he's going to command the max. Would rather the Warriors spend money on multiple players in that case. Agreed with whoever said he isn't a rim protector (like a Bogut), he's a great all-around big man who can shoot, which is nice, but I don't think he would have the same impact on the team as Dwight, who fills a bigger need to me. Warriors need rebounding, interior defense, someone who can finish inside.

Noah would be nice, if we can't get Dwight. Either would be great as our Ezeli replacement (moving Bogut to the bench would do wonders for us...more depth, and keeps him more fresh/healthy)

Side note, I've been avoiding ESPN, NBATV, anything NBA related like the plague :lol:

Last edited:
Biyombo? Mahinmi?

i like Whiteside but he doesn't have the passing skills of Bogut. Defense would be legit though

I have my reservations on Horford as well, especially since he's going to command the max. Would rather the Warriors spend money on multiple players in that case. Agreed with whoever said he isn't a rim protector (like a Bogut), he's a great all-around big man who can shoot, which is nice, but I don't think he would have the same impact on the team as Dwight, who fills a bigger need to me. Warriors need rebounding, interior defense, someone who can finish inside.

Noah would be nice, if we can't get Dwight. Either would be great as our Ezeli replacement (moving Bogut to the bench would do wonders for us...more depth, and keeps him more fresh/healthy)

Side note, I've been avoiding ESPN, NBATV, anything NBA related like the plague
:lol:

this. the lebron slurpage is on max levels now, more than ever before.

I'd like to take a shot at Biyombo for defense or Al Jefferson if we want post presence. Although I feel like Pau might be a good fit with us since he's a good passer off the post and can knock down shots when our offense gets stagnant, only downside is his defense and his age

Any draft targets? I like Taurean Prince from Baylor.. Good size and can shoot the 3, can defend 2-4. Reminds me a bit of kahwi Leonard

Prince would be a good fit. I don't think dubs can get him though. He'll probably be gone by the team it gets to us.

Side note, I've been avoiding ESPN, NBATV, anything NBA related like the plague
laugh.gif
Same.

Any draft targets? I like Taurean Prince from Baylor.. Good size and can shoot the 3, can defend 2-4. Reminds me a bit of kahwi Leonard

No way he lands with us at the end of 1st round

We are gonna have to settle for a big or solid wing that is in the JR or SR year of college.

I actually like Brogden out of UVA alot, or the big from UNC.

Some have us taking a center out of China, I want no parts of that at all

No way he lands with us at the end of 1st round

We are gonna have to settle for a big or solid wing that is in the JR or SR year of college.

I actually like Brogden out of UVA alot, or the big from UNC.

Some have us taking a center out of China, I want no parts of that at all

Brice Johnson? He's another player I like that would fit well

Someone who would probably be available for the W's is LeVert from Michigan. He's had some injuries but he would be a good wing player.

Brice Johnson? He's another player I like that would fit well

Thats the guy, thanks

There are few guys that would help us in this draft based on our immediate needs, this draft is filled with projects and in my opinion not very great. The 2 top picks are questionable projects.

Im not high on simmons, and the KD comparisons that Ingram gets are not deserved. He literally had one tournament game where he carried Duke where was that consistency for the other parts of the year?

I do also like Ron Baker for us at the end of the 2nd. Dude really showed me that he can defend in the combine.

Levert is an interesting guy to bring up, but his injuries are a huge question mark and honestly he never proved anything in college. The one year he was supposed to be the man he got hurt. Michigan guys have not panned out well in the league Hardaway, and Robinson JR were better then he is and they have barely hung around.

Last edited:
Warriors don't have a 2nd rounder this year.. Saw a rumor Warriors trying to trade into the teens

@JakeLFischer The Golden State Warriors have made calls trying to move up from No. 30 into the teens, according to a league source.

Last edited:

Whats up @offbad?  Feel like I havent seen you around much recently.
yeah man been busy the last couple years, and now on externship/rotations. always thought about this thread and the friends i've made in here over the years. got so angry with the GSW loss haven't looked at anythin bball related.

also, why the fear on horford? dude has been as stout a defensive center as there has been. with his newly extended 3pt range he's likely worth it for GSW even at the max.

who do you think has been cleaning up josh smith and paul millsap the last several years. he's a lil undersized as a center, but a very adept passer and you won't be afraid of this FT% in crunch time either. he's an ideal fit imo. 

Last edited:
I actually drafted Jones in my 2k16 franchise with the 30th pick also a couple weeks back :lol: he's a good athlete but I've read a lot of him holding back and not being fully into games... And I don't like that, dude is perceived as soft. Was surprised Deyonta Davis was there and was hoping they'd take him. I love tom Izzo coached players, all of them are high motor players

Last edited:
Well, Warriors definitely addressed a need, glad they got another big. Hopefully he proves to be a better player than Festus is.

Late but I read that we got McCaw as well. Looks like a d-league player for the first few years til he fills in or maybe another guard off the bench if we don't acquire other guards. I'm really bad at reading into scouting reports and the like, the only one that I remember is reading Draymond's and how everyone was saying he was a steal at the 2nd round.

Late but I read that we got McCaw as well. Looks like a d-league player for the first few years til he fills in or maybe another guard off the bench if we don't acquire other guards. I'm really bad at reading into scouting reports and the like, the only one that I remember is reading Draymond's and how everyone was saying he was a steal at the 2nd round.

When we drafted Draymond I knew he would be the steal of the draft. If you saw him play at Michigan st then you'd see that he would be a good player. He fell cause he was undersized but he did it all in MS

McCaw will be good. He is all around good. Good defense, court vision, handles, shot, inside game, footwork, etc. Very young, still getting better. He will come off the bench, he could even start in HB's spot if needed :lol:

Jones look a little ehhhh to me. Kinda slow, more offense than defense. Still room to improve though. I mean, can't get slower than bogut, but bogut is a better passer

The pieces are coming together :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom