GUCCI IS FREE!..YEAAAAAAAAA

pimp.gif

i Really Dont Understand For the Life Of Me Why Nggaz Is Wildin Over the Trash %*# Man.. He Has Absoletely Nothing To Offer Lyrically

anybody got the audio of Gucci on the radio in ATL this morning or is that just a rumor?

Originally Posted by iGotSneakerz

i Really Dont Understand For the Life Of Me Why Nggaz Is Wildin Over the Trash %*# Man.. He Has Absoletely Nothing To Offer Lyrically

He makes entertaining music. After all that is the purpose of music right?

Want something lyrical? Listen to Nas like I do.
Want to vibe out, and listen to something that doesn't depress you all the time (Buddens), listen to Gucci
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Want to vibe out, and listen to something that doesn't depress you all the time (Buddens), listen to Gucci
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blazersfan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT. I get so sick of hip-hop purist bringing up lyrical content. Music is suppose to be entertaining and fun.
It started off that way. People don't want to analyze lyrics all the time buddy and Gucci is the most entertaining guy in the game IMO.
pimp.gif

I'm still on the fence about Gucci.

Half of me wants to bang his music just because it knocks like crazy and is very entertaining.

The other half hates him because of his weak lyrics and his constant repetitiveness.

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom