GUCCI MANE 1017 ANTHEM WOW...

11,386
1,872
Joined Apr 7, 2008
Nobody really went in, but that shhh be beatin in the whip.. you know it's bad when Flocka got the best verse


Frenchie is garbage
 
12,526
937
Joined Feb 8, 2009
House so BIG kids playing Wheres Waldo
Me & Yo Beach Playing Hide & Go Get




DA BIZNESS
 

MaxP_3

formerly vcof2005
4,547
1,170
Joined Dec 3, 2004
This song rides toooo hard. LOL and my favorite part is when DJ Holiday comes in on Frenchie's part and say "1017 got long bread".
 
858
10
Joined Jul 19, 2002
Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Nobody really went in, but that shhh be beatin in the whip.. you know it's bad when Flocka got the best verse


Frenchie is garbage
QFT
 
1,549
157
Joined Dec 18, 2004
yo can anybody give me the name of this one waka song. on the hook he is just yelling waka flocka flame over and over. thats all the info i have. i know it isvery little but i need this joint badly. thanks in advance.
 
12,526
937
Joined Feb 8, 2009
Originally Posted by FEETure

yo can anybody give me the name of this one waka song. on the hook he is just yelling waka flocka flame over and over. thats all the info i have. i know it is very little but i need this joint badly. thanks in advance.
Dang u narrowed it down to bout 5 songs is it new? Whatthe beat sound like?
 
1,549
157
Joined Dec 18, 2004
i dont even know for real. is like a rowdy joint, the beat bangs hard and hes going crazy on the joint.
 
12,526
937
Joined Feb 8, 2009
Originally Posted by FEETure

i dont even know for real. is like a rowdy joint, the beat bangs hard and hes going crazy on the joint.
probably Ballin Out
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now