GUCCI MANE DEAD?

is this true?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

chriscendo wrote:

gucci mane sucks

QFT. One of the top 10 lamest rappers of all time.

He's not a rapper. Just think of dude as another sound effect accompanying the beat.
pimp.gif

WOW when did this rumor turn out?
eek.gif

i was in atlantic station last night in the 12 and gucci was staying in the same building, we could see in his room from the pool and there was like 5 dudesand a couple girls.
he came on the balcony and started freestyling and everything
pimp.gif

anyways after we were leaving, we were on the corner of 17th rolling up and literally 25+ cars zoomed out of the parking lot, and i jokingly said dam they allcouldve just ran up in there and jumped or killed gucci.

it could have been nothing..but seeing this rumor just freaked me out lol

so if the rumor surfaced anytime before yesterday its not true because i saw him last night

^^^That speaks volumes about his talent, lol. "naw homey, dont really listen to dude, just pretend he's a sound effect on the beat...otherwise itstotal garbage." Might as well just sell ya'll a CD full of beats, rappers are obsolete.

Originally Posted by J Burner

^^^That speaks volumes about his talent, lol. "naw homey, dont really listen to dude, just pretend he's a sound effect on the beat...otherwise its total garbage."

Exactly. Gucci has no talent as a rapper. He's not trying to claim like he does either
pimp.gif
He's pure entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom