Gudda Gudda & Lil Wayne - Dont Like The Look Of It (Willy Wonka)

smokin.gif

i liked gudda gudda and waynes verse......

some of yall just be hating and doubting stuff for no reason.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

i'm a fan of both versions

Chalk me up as one who's a fan of both versions as well.

Originally Posted by Philadelphia

wayne had some good bars. wont listen to it again for they bit off backwoods

Bit off the Backwudz? You do know both songs sample the song right? How can someone bite you when you bit someone?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Not messin with the Backwudz joint at all
smh.gif
Yeai'm reading this thread how dudes talking like the Backwudz version isclassic lol. Them dudes didn't go in. That beat went hard. They kept upwith the beat. But cats acting like Da Backwudz version is some classic@+! that can't be touched.

This is wack but on another note Welcome To Guddaville was pretty like the HARDEST $%** to come from that entire Young Money camp...EVER.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Bit off the Backwudz? You do know both songs sample the song right? How can someone bite you when you bit someone?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Yeai'm reading this thread how dudes talking like the Backwudz version isclassic lol. Them dudes didn't go in. That beat went hard. They kept upwith the beat. But cats acting like Da Backwudz version is some classic@+! that can't be touched.
you must forget that just because the beat was nice that the SONG was great as well. Just because things don't drop illmatic/food and liquor type bars doesn't mean the end result of the meshing of witty lyrics and ridiculous production is better. This song isn't touching the Backwudz version because it lacks that true southern soul...they went in on the rhymes but the beat sounds like they wanted to make it the same as the backwudz one but not...you can clearly hear that...and the end result is
eyes.gif
...Da Backwudz just had a better flowing song...sometimes less is more.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif

smh.gif
you must forget that just because the beat was nice that the SONG was great as well. Just because things don't drop illmatic/food and liquor type bars doesn't mean the end result of the meshing of witty lyrics and ridiculous production is better. This song isn't touching the Backwudz version because it lacks that true southern soul...they went in on the rhymes but the beat sounds like they wanted to make it the same as the backwudz one but not...you can clearly hear that...and the end result is
eyes.gif
Think about it this way, Da Backwudz constructed their version for an ALBUM.
This version is a freestyle for a mixtape.

Backwudz needed their record to be hot and well done because it was a single for their album, Wayne/Gudda just spitting bars.

Like Meek, he was just spitting bars, and all versions are dope, but I appreciate Wayne/Gudda/Meeks because they are actually spitting not just constructing a song.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

thank you sir

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This is wack but on another note Welcome To Guddaville was pretty like the HARDEST $%** to come from that entire Young Money camp...EVER.
please Curren$y - Life at 30,000 ft ......and the Young Money Dedication >>>>>>>>>>>>

::

I just wanna say the Da Backwudz album has some nice tracks for anybody wondering,
seems like nobody even bothered to check it out to see if it was hot or wack

::

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

please Curren$y - Life at 30,000 ft ......and the Young Money Dedication >>>>>>>>>>>>
We excluding Waynes tapes?
cause its obvious Dedication 2 is the hardest thing to come from YM. ever.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

We excluding Waynes tapes?
cause its obvious Dedication 2 is the hardest thing to come from YM. ever.
yea i was assuming wayne tapes were left out

I said the Hardest. Meaning $!$* to make your 12's jump. Currensy ain't really the type of artist to make that type of music. Damn near every song on that Guddaville tape goes hard in the whip.

I said the Hardest. Meaning $!$* to make your 12's jump. Currensy ain't really the type of artist to make that type of music. Damn near every song on that Guddaville tape goes hard in the whip.

Yeah Gudda did have some crazy production on that tape.
Cant wait for Back 2 Guddaville.

laugh.gif
got ya

laugh.gif

smh.gif
eyes.gif

Backwudz needed their record to be hot and well done because it was a single for their album, Wayne/Gudda just spitting bars.

Like Meek, he was just spitting bars, and all versions are dope, but I appreciate Wayne/Gudda/Meeks because they are actually spitting not just constructing a song.
whats your point? So they're justified for releasing a poorly crafted song? Not my problem, even though they had some fire lines.

Good music is good music. Get off your high horse. You clearly don't understand the vibe that crafted songs create. Like I said. The Backwudz > This

laugh.gif

smh.gif
eyes.gif

whats your point? So they're justified for releasing a poorly crafted song? Not my problem, even though they had some fire lines.

Good music is good music. Get off your high horse. You clearly don't understand the vibe that crafted songs create. Like I said. The Backwudz > This
Shut the @+*% up $++*#.
Neither songs were poorly crafted, one is a FREESTYLE, while the other is SINGLE FOR AN ALBUM.

Therefore the artist attacked the songs differently.

The Backwudz version isnt even as dope as you making it to be.

It was just the first song to use this beat/sample.

Meeks version is better than The Backwudz, and so is Gudda and Waynes.

laugh.gif

smh.gif
eyes.gif

Shut the @+*% up $++*#.
Neither songs were poorly crafted, one is a FREESTYLE, while the other is SINGLE FOR AN ALBUM.

^ couldnt have said it any better

laugh.gif

smh.gif
eyes.gif

Shut the @+*% up $++*#.

the BEAT is better and the SONG is better crafted. Just because its a mixtape doens't mean it has to be wack. Sometimes less is more. I'd ride to the backwudz version before this one. It just is so much cleaner.

Who cares what their intention was. THe end result is what matters. You're getting mad over here slamming on your keyboard...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Yea i'm reading this thread how dudes talking like the Backwudz version is classic lol. Them dudes didn't go in. That beat went hard. They kept up with the beat. But cats acting like Da Backwudz version is some classic @+! that can't be touched.
eyes.gif

Shut the @+*% up $++*#.

the BEAT is better and the SONG is better crafted. Just because its a mixtape doens't mean it has to be wack. Sometimes less is more. I'd ride to the backwudz version before this one. It just is so much cleaner.

Who cares what their intention was. THe end result is what matters. You're getting mad over here slamming on your keyboard...

How you gone say the beat is better, when its the same thing, but the Gudda version is just faster..
And the song is better crafted because they had to put a hook and +$*+ on it for a album @%%$%.
gudda and wayne just went and freestyled to it for a song on a mixtape.
neither version is wack, just completely different in a sense, and the ym version is better imo.

Back
Top Bottom