GUIDE : SPOTTING AJ ROYAL 1 FAKES

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Can someone check these please? They seem kinda high and I'm not too sure about the production date

View media item 997146
View media item 997147
 Can someone check these please? They seem kinda high and I'm not too sure about the production date
1st you need way more detailed pix..2nd you have posted your LC in A GUIDE! This is intended to help people, it's reading material..not to be filled with random peeps wondering if their kicks are legit or not. Make your own thread, you will be answered MUCH faster..

two different pair IMHO. 1st may be legit however more pix are definitely needed..2nd pair is fake for sure..toe box is wrong shape and blatant widows peak..
Best advise I could give is stroll through the other Royal LCs and familiarize yourself with the pix that are requested..Then request TAGGED pix from those angles..Also familiarize yourself with the going price of the kicks you're after.. DS these are bringing like $900ish. BE careful when deals are to good to be true.

two different pair IMHO. 1st may be legit however more pix are definitely needed..2nd pair is fake for sure..toe box is wrong shape and blatant widows peak..
Best advise I could give is stroll through the other Royal LCs and familiarize yourself with the pix that are requested..Then request TAGGED pix from those angles..Also familiarize yourself with the going price of the kicks you're after.. DS these are bringing like $900ish. BE careful when deals are to good to be true.
Yea I was thinking it was too cheap. And was also lookin for that wp. I was tryna make a thread earlier and didn't go through. But now it is with more pics.
http://niketalk.com/t/611721/legit-check-royal-1#post_21978069

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom