GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

I deleted em all off my phone. All my points expired, never used a single one. Smh
I don’t think I’ve ever used a single one either. Heaven forbid you could use them on something *worthwhile*, like a pair of Jordans. Gee what a concept.

Does anyone ever actually get an in app notification that they they won and need to confirm. I win and then it sais I didn't claim in time but I never get a notification to claim it and they are all on!

Hate this!

Last edited:
Does anyone ever actually get an in app notification that they they won and need to confirm. I win and then it sais I didn't claim in time but I never get a notification to claim it and they are all on!

Hate this!

Turn your app noti on
Half the time the notification is completely wrong. It’ll tell you it’s an L but if you open the app it’ll be a W that you need to confirm. If it’s a shoe you really want, best thing to do is set your own reminder and always check regardless of what the notification says. If it’s a big hyped release make sure you log in a few minutes before they announce the winners.

Back
Top Bottom