GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Sorry FLX too late to keep me
Deactivated all my accounts
How was this important item overlooked when setting up new program?
Thanks for another example to help make my point
They really think this will stop the law suits ?

See you for the UNC 3 release? 🤷‍♂️

Sorry FLX too late to keep me
Deactivated all my accounts
How was this important item overlooked when setting up new program?
Thanks for another example to help make my point
They really think this will stop the law suits ?

What are you talking about

What are you talking about
Some people feel that they were screwed out of earned benefits from previous program
These benefits were either lost / not transferred to new FLX program
Appears some not just going to accept it and are looking into possible action

so whyd they all of a sudden are able to send us all our rewards and even extended expired ones?
iirc people called and asked about rewards when they first transitioned to FLX and were told those are gone, enjoy your crappy FLX points lol

so whyd they all of a sudden are able to send us all our rewards and even extended expired ones?
iirc people called and asked about rewards when they first transitioned to FLX and were told those are gone, enjoy your crappy FLX points lol
🤔

That is incorrect. We were explicitly told, in writing (on the app itself) and over the phone, that our rewards were still valid. The issue was that we couldn't see our rewards on the apps. They've now fixed the issue, and even extended the expiration date.

The FLX program has been trash so far, but let's not complain when they finally do something right.

Well, all 10-12 of my rewards across all 3 stores are saying they were already redeemed. I haven't used them and they don't expire until April. Been going back and forth with them for two days on this.

how the hell are they doing releases on Foot site apps since the change to FLX? no more launch locator? screen just says to check back soon for release info, what gives.

how the hell are they doing releases on Foot site apps since the change to FLX? no more launch locator? screen just says to check back soon for release info, what gives.
you just gotta scroll through the entire calendar to find what you want, and hope it changes to reservation at some point. it sucks

where do you see the rewards?

I have a $20 one that expires 3/16...hoping it is extended to at least 3/28 for the white V's

Back
Top Bottom