GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

can somebody upgrade my intelligence here please

I even added points to head start my chances of winning

Last edited:
FL refunded me my FLX points on my head start for the concord 11 lows. Anyone ever have that happen before?

I get the concept of FLX if it works right. My issue is that if the playing field is level, how does anyone win? Is it a raffle of everyone that entered and added headstarts? I'm smelling a bit of a lie.

We all did
Every release there's only like a handful of nt'ers that hit now
Before most of us would hit and sometimes go like 2/3 or 3/3 on the footapps
Those days are officially over
We don't even get waitlisted or anything anymore
It's just a straight up L across all 3 apps

I still believe some of this should normalize when the shipments stop getting delayed and the full stock is available on release day, but it may be too late for a lot of us cause resellers will have put a ton of points on all their FLX accounts by scooping up all the stock till we get there.

It's something they need to address (but obviously won't).

Did you do FA and Champs?

i entered on all 3 apps but only got full headstart on FTL for the 12s. the drop before that for the 5s, i did full headstart on all 3 apps and still took 3 Ls. glad i didnt do that for the 12s cuz i seen sum1 else in here do it and say they still didnt hit.

frickin waste of points.

i entered on all 3 apps but only got full headstart on FTL for the 12s. the drop before that for the 5s, i did full headstart on all 3 apps and still took 3 Ls. glad i didnt do that for the 12s cuz i seen sum1 else in here do it and say they still didnt hit.

frickin waste of points.
I entered for men's and kids sizes on FTL and Champs and only kids on FTA because they didn't do men's. I won men's and kids at FTL and Champs so 4/5. I never hit on FTA.

this whole NEW FLX points to boost your chances In the raffle is mainstream up in the sky bogus false deceptive marketing by FOOTLOCKER

seriously, its non-sense useless putting extra points to upgrade your winning percentile :emoji_thumbsdown:

I NEVER LOST in the raffle until this FLX crap took over

That FLX crAP is straight trash can't even check the status of my order and we all know to well that the customer service is trash no answer busy or an hour wait til someone picks up

^^ Big Facts, waited 1hr and 42 minutes the lady that answered was nice and helped me but almost 2hrs thats a slap in the face.
Exactly when you spending money with billion dollar company customer service should be on point and chat is terrible 1 min they got and next it's gone

Back
Top Bottom