GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

bigj505

Staff member
I’m making this thread and using it as a sticky so that we can direct members on how to use the check-in feature on the apps. Just need help with making valid steps.

From my understanding:
A user will post both a code and the zip code to use
Go on your app then enter the code manually by:
1. Using the zip code and selecting the top 3 stores available and your size
2. Then return to the main countdown page for the shoe and select the “EARN HEAD STARTS” button.
3. Choose check in store. Click “check in here” below “At the store but can’t access Check in?”
4. Enter the provided code. You have earned the extra minute now if it’s successful.
5. Go back to the shoe and edit the location to your local stores.

Done.

Note: the codes that are posted only last for a short period of time.

Last edited:
now we simply need a hyperlink to the instructions above embedded in the start of each thread.

Great Job

I’m at $175 VIP with $125 left to reach platinum. I did an online order for $133 to help me get to platinum but I don’t think it will take on account until tomorrow. I should wait to do my Raffle entry’s for Katrina IIIs till my account on platinum huh? Or will extra head start minutes be added later if I do it today?

Thanks I’m advance!

I’m at $175 VIP with $125 left to reach platinum. I did an online order for $133 to help me get to platinum but I don’t think it will take on account until tomorrow. I should wait to do my Raffle entry’s for Katrina IIIs till my account on platinum huh? Or will extra head start minutes be added later if I do it today?

Thanks I’m advance!

You could probably ask or find out here:
https://niketalk.com/threads/foot-locker-raffles-reservation-app.606665/unread

I wanted this thread to be strictly for how you do the reserve trick after getting codes.

In theory, we could delete this thread and sticky the one I linked if that’s the better option.

No worries and no need to delete.
I’m open for feedback. Just trying to make things easier for the reserve thing. No one has given any help so far :lol:

I think being in same zip as codes you trying to use a major help!

I had trouble with check ins the last several months but it just worked out for IIIs on Champs app cuz somebody from my zipcode posted the code from our local mall.

This is how to use codes that get posted for the foot apps:

Go to “view selected stores” change the zip to the one provided, then go to “earn head starts” then click on “tap here” enter the 4 digit code. Once checked in then go back to “view selected stores” and change the zip code back to your area zip and done.

Does it matter in which order your 3 stores are selected?? Like does that determine a precedent of which store you have the best chance of getting a reservation at?

If the code doesn’t work for the first 3 stores selected, select the next 3, and so forth.

Are we suppose to login or use guest? Cause my zip is automatically saved and it shows me the closest stores. I cant change the zip

Are we suppose to login or use guest? Cause my zip is automatically saved and it shows me the closest stores. I cant change the zip

You have to be in the launch locator section. Edit your zip to the zip code provided with the check in code. Once you've successfully get the head start minute, just go back to edit your location back to your local stores.

babyjs23 babyjs23 sorry I meant after I've already gotten the check-in and the 1 minute head start. When I am switching back to the actual stores in my area which I would like to pick-up from/receive my reservation at, is there a precedence given to the order you select the stores in? Because I definitely have a store I would prefer to get the reservation at so I want to make sure that has top precedence.

babyjs23 babyjs23 sorry I meant after I've already gotten the check-in and the 1 minute head start. When I am switching back to the actual stores in my area which I would like to pick-up from/receive my reservation at, is there a precedence given to the order you select the stores in? Because I definitely have a store I would prefer to get the reservation at so I want to make sure that has top precedence.

From my experience it does not. I normally just pick two unless I really want the chance to get them and if it's worth the travel depending on my schedule. Alot of time my reservations come from a store out my my way but those stores receive alot of allocations so I dont mind at time I really want a pair....lately I been lucky to catch them close tho

I made a couple purchases at Champs which would take me over the plat vip/ gold star/ shiny person level.
In my haste I jumped the gun and reserved before my status updated on my app.
Consequently, instead of beginning with a 9 min HS, I have the basic 6 min HS (which I did hit the Jeter's in a sz 14 LMHO).
Can this be updated? (NO) and does it matter as the FTL app {gawds} should see that I have attained the plat vip/ gold star/ shiny person level?

I made a couple purchases at Champs which would take me over the plat vip/ gold star/ shiny person level.
Consequently, instead of beginning with a 9 min HS, I have the basic 6 min HS (which I did hit the Jeter's in a sz 14 LMHO).
Can this be updated? (NO) and does it matter as the FTL app {gawds} should see that I have attained the plat vip/ gold star/ shiny person level?

Log out and log back in. This happened to me with the Champs app. It was showing a 6 minute head start for the H2H Jordan 1's. I purchased the Jeter 11 lows and once the purchase was reflected, it put me over the Platinum VIP mark, but still showed 6 minutes. I logged out and logged back in and the head start was updated to 9 minutes. Hope it helps.

Log out and log back in. This happened to me with the Champs app. It was showing a 6 minute head start for the H2H Jordan 1's. I purchased the Jeter 11 lows and once the purchase was reflected, it put me over the Platinum VIP mark, but still showed 6 minutes. I logged out and logged back in and the head start was updated to 9 minutes. Hope it helps.
Worked perfectly! Respect

Another thing you can do is enter a new headstart check in code and it should work to give you the 3 minute headstart time.

Will you lose your spot if you logout and log in on another device since it's less than 24 hours to the reservation? Referring to the homage to home release

Back
Top Bottom