GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

I came here because I knew there were some like minded grievances afoot

I'm convinced I've been blacklisted or penalized on both the FTL and FA apps. One day I neglected to pick up a pair of Katrina 3s and now I can't even reserve a pair of tinker 3s with a 10 minute head start. I called but of course they denied the app has the capability to do such but I digress. I need carfax for apps.

Just got word the point system is changing in a few months maybe sooner. Champs, FootAction and Footlocker VIP accounts will be combined to one number. No more coupon rewards, $15, $20 etc. They will have a option to use points to redeem specific products but not money off merchandise. I asked her if the code system will remain, she said probably not.

Just got word the point system is changing in a few months maybe sooner. Champs, FootAction and Footlocker VIP accounts will be combined to one number. No more coupon rewards, $15, $20 etc. They will have a option to use points to redeem specific products but not money off merchandise. I asked her if the code system will remain, she said probably not.
are you talking about rewards strictly?

are you talking about rewards strictly?

She said rewards in the form of coupons are going away, they are switching to a point system where you get specific items for spending. Probably something like Footlocker apparel or other company branded merch. As for check in codes they are changing or disappearing.

Not sure how true this is but I was watching a vid on you tube and dude was saying that the apps are gonna all be combined to 1 app

So now you’ll only be able to pick one store to get you pair from

No more hitting at all 3 stores

Not sure how true this is but I was watching a vid on you tube and dude was saying that the apps are gonna all be combined to 1 app

This is pretty lame if true

What is the point of this?

I guess so people don't get multiple pairs

it sucks if you wanna double up or help somebody get a pair

maybe they think more people will try to get their accounts up since nobody can help somebody with their extra pairs

let's see what happens

Hopefully they let us choose which account we want to use, but then that will probably mean we can only pick the store associated with that account.
Seems wack unless I can use my Footaction account and still pick a footlocker store

Just saw my guy with foot stores. He confirmed the merging rumor too. Said as of now you will still be able to pick 3 stores each franchise when they merge.
He said they’re still working on it but how it’s looking is that you can have one vip account used for all 3 stores.
From what I gathered footstore chains are trying to cutdown multiple accounts to make it easier on managing users.

Possibly even making it where you can use 1 log in/password for all 3 sites too.

Just relaying what i heard

Just saw my guy with foot stores. He confirmed the merging rumor too. Said as of now you will still be able to pick 3 stores each franchise when they merge.
He said they’re still working on it but how it’s looking is that you can have one vip account used for all 3 stores.
From what I gathered footstore chains are trying to cutdown multiple accounts to make it easier on managing users.

Possibly even making it where you can use 1 log in/password for all 3 sites too.

Just relaying what i heard

As someone one told me a while back. If a mane made it, a mane can get around it

ever since the whole app changed a few months ago no releases show up in the launch locator for me and I can't sign up for raffles for all three FTL/Champs/FTA apps - anyone else have this problem and a solution?

ever since the whole app changed a few months ago no releases show up in the launch locator for me and I can't sign up for raffles for all three FTL/Champs/FTA apps - anyone else have this problem and a solution?
Uninstall, then reinstall the apps, see if that works.

anyone seen this error before? consistently getting it on one specific account and already tried deleting and downloading

Screenshot_20190429-113052_Foot Locker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom