GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

ever since the whole app changed a few months ago no releases show up in the launch locator for me and I can't sign up for raffles for all three FTL/Champs/FTA apps - anyone else have this problem and a solution?
are you sure you're looking in the right location? should be in the shop tab and scroll down to launch locator

are you sure you're looking in the right location? should be in the shop tab and scroll down to launch locator

i've checked 3 places - scrolling down on the shop tab to launch locator; going to the releases tab, going to the bred IV's and selecting reservation; and also going to the more tab and selecting launch locator - the launch locator page still shows "there are currently no releases available. please check the release calendar for upcoming releases."

I’d also clear all the cookies, while they’re all uninstalled.

deleted the apps, cleared cookies for safari, re-downloaded, same problem.

thanks for all the suggestions guys - still on the hunt to find the solution! any help would be appreciated!

anyone seen this error before? consistently getting it on one specific account and already tried deleting and downloading

Screenshot_20190429-113052_Foot Locker.jpg
Yes I had trouble with footlocker now I got trouble with eastbay

did you get it fixed for footlocker or is it still happening?
Got the footlocker fix I'm just waiting on eastbay to fix the problem I told them I had the same issue and they kept trying to get me to reset my pw I said I can't even do that IT need to fix that's what footlocker did you would think they listen

Got the footlocker fix I'm just waiting on eastbay to fix the problem I told them I had the same issue and they kept trying to get me to reset my pw I said I can't even do that IT need to fix that's what footlocker did you would think they listen
did you have to call footlocker to fix it, and what was the issue?

FTL must have gotten too many of the bred 4s. Just got a promotion to sell on their resell platform :lol: suckers

I have to accounts under the same name. When I check in on one account and log out and log in the other, it shows that Im already registered and checked in. Anyone else have this problem?

I have to accounts under the same name. When I check in on one account and log out and log in the other, it shows that Im already registered and checked in. Anyone else have this problem?
Sounds like a caching issue, kill the app and then sign in again.

Looks like only 2 FTA stores getting these
Codes gonna be hard to come by
I recommend you start pressing random numbers
It worked for me

Back
Top Bottom