GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Try swiping up and kill the apps. Then relaunch them, might be some caching issue. Also maybe try clearing your cache/cookies from those respective sites.
Thanks, I've tried doing that and also uninstalling and reinstalling hours later but no luck.. It keep doing the same thing now for a couple weeks.

I tried using my login information from one app on another to see if I could enter raffles for other stores (example: use FTL login credentials for FTA) and how much of a headstart I would have

I have two FTL accounts w/ VIP status and one Champs w/ VIP...when I use the FTL login credentials on Champs I have a 9 minute hs, but when I use the Champs login credentials on FTL I have no hs

I think I may have tried all on FTA as well and didn't have any hs

C1C50A8F-04EC-4200-AFA0-C172E42B3234.png

So stop with the shenanigans. Nothing to see here like I’ve been saying.

I tried using my login information from one app on another to see if I could enter raffles for other stores (example: use FTL login credentials for FTA) and how much of a headstart I would have

I have two FTL accounts w/ VIP status and one Champs w/ VIP...when I use the FTL login credentials on Champs I have a 9 minute hs, but when I use the Champs login credentials on FTL I have no hs

I think I may have tried all on FTA as well and didn't have any hs
I had different emails for each acct and 2 separate phone numbers, with 3 accts under 1 number and 3 other the other. Now I have basically 18 accts. Do you guys log in and out of different accts on the same phone? I've always used 1 phone per acct and never had to login like that before, not sure how I should handle this. Haven't activated all the accts yet.

C1C50A8F-04EC-4200-AFA0-C172E42B3234.png

So stop with the shenanigans. Nothing to see here like I’ve been saying.
Keep searching twitter for their replies..........They also said the new rewards system will go in place the beginning of next year, which will be the the FLX app, which will combine all stores into 1 app for reservations. (will possibly include online orders. Some can pickup in local stores, some will be shipped their items)

Again, this is the reason they require one login and password for all companies.

But carry on
:wink:

Can they trace a second pair i cop back to me if i win theraffle through the app? I have a different email for my VIP account versus what email i used for when i got hired..
I know employees that do it. Its a risk........Or use your middle name and last name. Less likely to connect the dots unless they`re specifically looking for you.

Keep searching twitter for their replies..........They also said the new rewards system will go in place the beginning of next year, which will be the the FLX app, which will combine all stores into 1 app for reservations. (will possibly include online orders. Some can pickup in local stores, some will be shipped their items)

Again, this is the reason they require one login and password for all companies.

But carry on
:wink:

Still hasn’t happened. You also said it would all be happening THIS year, let you tell it :rolleyes. Until it happens, FAKE NEWS. You “carry on” lol. I don’t have to tell that though because I’m sure you will.

Last edited:
Also just because reward systems may combined doesn’t mean the individual raffles will too. So keep it coming lol.

Honestly I hope there isn’t a merge. I enjoy grabbing my multiples without dragging extra people to the mall. Regardless I’m about to start boosting up some backup accounts on huge GR’s. Prepping now.

Still hasn’t happened. You also said it would all be happening THIS year, let you tell it :rolleyes. Until it happens, FAKE NEWS. You “carry on” lol. I don’t have to tell that though because I’m sure you will.
You act as if things can’t change. There was an issue with accounts (Which people are STILL experiencing at this time) and combining into one app with the pending releases wasn’t feasible. Continue replying, you’re just making yourself look foolish, if we’re being honest.
Doesn’t take a rocket science to see what’s happening.

Frustrating time attempting to sign in on the Foot Locker app. Took me 40 mins (from a 10 min headstart) to even get in to check if I won. Unfortunately no.

if it's a raffle, why you need a 10min headstart?
Its not a raffle and has never been a raffle since physical in store raffles stopped......Quit calling it that.

Yall ever called a restaraunt and asked for a reservation and they told you it was a raffle? No? Me either.

You`re welcome.

Its not a raffle and has never been a raffle since physical in store raffles stopped......Quit calling it that.

Yall ever called a restaraunt and asked for a reservation and they told you it was a raffle? No? Me either.

You`re welcome.
Bad comparison but funny as hell.

are coupons done now?

I know the manager at my local FTL said they were not going to be issued w/ the new app system

I know I had one or two from the Obsidian 1 release but they may have expired...I know they were good until some time in November

It is a raffle. You can lose even with a 10min headstart.
my understanding is that it is a raffle for reservations for a pair. if you have a 10 min headstart, you have slightly better odds of winning a reservation. am i right?

my understanding is that it is a raffle for reservations for a pair. if you have a 10 min headstart, you have slightly better odds of winning a reservation. am i right?

Sort of, yes. It’s a raffle to reserve your pair. Key point is it’s a raffle.

Its not a raffle.

to win almost every single time..........

*edit

I changed my mind on telling yall what to do. Figure it out yourself, lol.

This sounds like some ol' bull**** ahead of the Bred 11 release. I'm just going to have to pull up early for that one.

Back
Top Bottom