GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Its not a raffle.

to win almost every single time..........

*edit

I changed my mind on telling yall what to do. Figure it out yourself, lol.
:lol: :lol: you gonna rock with the sign up as soon as raffles open and dont change size or stores until the wheels fall off. Glad it works for you but it doesn't work for everybody.

all Flight 23 stores are going away. Might be regular footactions, might change to kids footlockers or Lady Footlocker.

State street is all but gone already............... House of hoops name will be changing.......No renewal on the nike collaboration deal. :wink:

Also.......People i know that won the Clot jordan 1 have said the store in state street in chicago was basically cleared out already. So, the info is in fact valid.

DBBF51EB-3F71-4D99-8217-BD826EA6E766.png
822AB1B7-835F-4095-8D16-0D139BF7C74F.png
A21F0216-796D-409B-BF64-8C58E8585F39.png

maybe someone can answer this for me so I can figure out what stores I will try for on Saturday...

if you select multiple stores, will they try to give a a reservation for the first store selected prior the additional stores?

I ask because I have limited time and will only be able to get to two stores at most and the one is a lot closer than the other two in the area

all Flight 23 stores are going away. Might be regular footactions, might change to kids footlockers or Lady Footlocker.

State street is all but gone already............... House of hoops name will be changing.......No renewal on the nike collaboration deal. :wink:

Sounds like a bunch of bad news.. its sad that these Foot stores are the only way to get fair releases.. Flight 23= how to get Jordans HOH = how to get good Bball kicks and also Jays.. strip that we're left with SNKRS and SX. Great.

maybe someone can answer this for me so I can figure out what stores I will try for on Saturday...

if you select multiple stores, will they try to give a a reservation for the first store selected prior the additional stores?

I ask because I have limited time and will only be able to get to two stores at most and the one is a lot closer than the other two in the area

Yes then if it doesn't work it will go on the 2nd then if not the 3rd

Makes no sense to have brick and mortar specialty stores when FTL can sell their hyped releases thru GOAT for more money.

I find the apps really annoying, im constantly being logged out and having to log back in. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Sounds like a bunch of bad news.. its sad that these Foot stores are the only way to get fair releases.. Flight 23= how to get Jordans HOH = how to get good Bball kicks and also Jays.. strip that we're left with SNKRS and SX. Great.
Not sure that things are changing as far as releases go.....HOH or Otherwise

Back
Top Bottom