GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

is it possible to buy the $300 for VIP status then return everything once I’ve got the headstarts locked in?

is it possible to buy the $300 for VIP status then return everything once I’ve got the headstarts locked in?

I know for a fact they'll deduct the dollar amount from your account, not sure if they'll take away your status/headstart.

What happens when I confirm the reservation on the app, go to pick up shoes, and they have the same arrival code with a different name on their list?

I feel like I was scammed and the store might be shady.

1264896A-95E9-43E0-982E-759FE2F27BFE.jpeg

“NoTHingS GOiNg To CHanGe“

EC21FDCB-9F7B-4090-8402-86E7D1ACE352.jpeg

I prepared for this early last year by having different email addresses for every single account i have, no matter the company .

i posted the link to sign up for the FLX program in here around that ssame time and gave a warning................... Only a few listened. :smile:

Okay? Why you @me? I don’t care like that lol. And I never said it wasn’t happening at all. Dude screamed and spammed all of NT saying it was happening LAST YEAR (it didn’t) and was cheerleading and hyping this up because he thinks it somehow benefits him. He was talking about how this move will stop resellers etc. (it won’t). All this will do is make it harder for us all to get shoes and punishes those who genuinely want to double up which is our right as a consumer. Hell this will probably make it harder to obtain just 1 pair off these stores, let alone 2 :smh:. Y’all better pray this isn’t going to be FNL app 2.0! If so, Ls will flow like a never ending river for a lot of you so kiss your chances of a true fair chance goodbye. Let’s see what happens but a lot of you are applauding and all giddy about this as if it’s a good thing and that leaves me baffled.

There is/was absolutely nothing wrong or unfair about the current system.

I for one think it’s a terrible change. Now you get 1 shot at a shoe. I don’t see how that improves your odds.

All this will do is complicate things even more for a-lot of people. Y’all have fun with this. The clown himself says hes gonna manipulate the game by making himself a gazillion accounts and “warned” us all to do the same. I don’t see anything remotely *fair about that.

Okay? Why you @me? I don’t care like that lol. And I never said it wasn’t happening at all

lol cmon man. you cant lie about being the biggest, most vehement skeptic

Just because they’re doing maintenance and upgrades on the system doesn’t mean anything major is changing. Nothing to see here. Fake news as usual.
I had two emails between all 3 apps anyway, both with platinum status so I ain’t even worried no more. I’ll still have 2 good chances if they decide to combine all three for raffle releases. Worst idea ever but I’m prepared if/when they do it. Still don’t think there doing it though. I still say fake news.
C1C50A8F-04EC-4200-AFA0-C172E42B3234.png

So stop with the shenanigans. Nothing to see here like I’ve been saying.

lol cmon man. you cant lie about being the biggest, most vehement skeptic

You can dig up whatever you want all day idc. Fact is dude said all this was happening last year well before Bred 11 release and that was proven to be false because it never happened. That’s what I was getting at but honestly I really don’t care anymore. Also until we get official word on how this will work the raffle process is still up in the air as to whether we only get one chance at a shoe. And if I’m wrong about that, so be it. Only means the worst is yet to come if that’s the case. I hope you and him are happy about it all. Y’all got it.

You can dig up whatever you want all day idc. Fact is dude said all this was happening last year well before Bred 11 release and that was proven to be false because it never happened. That’s what I was getting at but honestly I really don’t care anymore. Also until we get official word on how this will work the raffle process is still up in the air as to whether we only get one chance at a shoe. And if I’m wrong about that, so be it. Only means the worst is yet to come if that’s the case. I hope you and him are happy about it all. Y’all got it.
point im making is that you said it was fake news all day, that's all. I know he prides himself on having inside info on footstores but I think that's all it is. dates and plans change all the time with these companies too...case in point with the AM90 releases this month. I dont think anyone is necessarily happy about these changes, so yeah we'll all just have to see how it plays out.

All this will do is complicate things even more for a-lot of people. Y’all have fun with this. The clown himself says hes gonna manipulate the game by making himself a gazillion accounts and “warned” us all to do the same. I don’t see anything remotely *fair about that.
LOL

Its fair, because i told yall to do the same. you know somoene is upset when they resort to personal attacks. unwarranted at that. Whomp whomp.

https://www.ladyfootlocker.com/account/create?_cts_=bhnewFM9

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Link for everyone to sign up for the new program ahead of time. I`d suggest using a different email address than what you currently use for the footsites, as accounts with the same email address across stores will be combined into 1 account on FLX.
ItS NOt fAiR, hE HaD A HEadS UP aNd We DIdNt

no, you just didnt want to listen. :wink:

you`re welcome

Back
Top Bottom