GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Yah right lol

If its treated the same VIP was, nothing will change. I kept winning even when my account was reset in the old days
I hope so, I miss the old system, practically hit on everything, even at had luck at State St, FLX hasn’t been anywhere near nice to me 😂😂, but we’ll see how 21 goes

I hear its about the points anyway status doesnt matter.. but IDK.. I stopped using this like mid 2020. I havent won anything at FTL from their apps since Dec 2019.

I also just found out today, there's apparantly Jumpman FTL stores taken from FA23 stores. They REALLY need to just change their name to GoatLocker.

I scrolled back three pages anyone really know what the deal with flx is?? I hit every time on almost everything up to the end of 2019 and in 2020 I won one reserve the reverse flu games.... I lucked out last week on carmines and got a last minute res.... cool grey 3s? Not a single one.... I should mention since the reverse flu games I spent roughly 2500 (1k was during the double points week) and still no cool grey 3s.... is it time to switch over to finish line? It just doesn’t make sense, someone is winning these reservations....

I got a giant goose egg on Carmines - 0/8 all full headstarts

I was selected for three pairs of fire red IV's - no headstarts used, one a virgin account

🤷‍♂️

I’m at $175 VIP with $125 left to reach platinum. I did an online order for $133 to help me get to platinum but I don’t think it will take on account until tomorrow. I should wait to do my Raffle entry’s for Katrina IIIs till my account on platinum huh? Or will extra head start minutes be added later if I do it today?

Thanks I’m advance!
O

anyone get a notification about a change in their reservations on Champs?

they took my headstarts away, no idea why

anyone get a notification about a change in their reservations on Champs?

they took my headstarts away, no idea why
seems like this happens almost every release now. I get a notification saying my reservation was canceled and/or they refunded my headstarts. but when I check on it the reservation is still there and sometimes I just have to add the headstarts again.

almost seems like some shady way to prevent people from winning.

got one from FTL earlier but nothing actually changed

shortly ago I got the notification from FTA and had to add my head starts again

Soooooo I Found Out Today One Of The Ways These Employee's Are Out Here Scamming This New System........

Basically Was Told By An Ex Employee Today After Showing Me His 600K Account While Waiting In Line For Dunks That He Would Have Customers Daily Uninterested In Signing Up Or Using The Point System While Checking Out At The Register. If People Don't Ask, Or Don't Respond To Being Asked, These Employees Are Keying In Their Own/Homie's/Local Reseller's Account Information And Scooping Up The Points. Managers Included In This Too :smh:

**** Is Goofy After Spending 10-12K With That Company Last Year, I Can't Even Sniff A Release Now Because Of These Kind Of Inside Jobs :lol:

Good To Know Why I Suppose :rolleyes

Soooooo I Found Out Today One Of The Ways These Employee's Are Out Here Scamming This New System........

Basically Was Told By An Ex Employee Today After Showing Me His 600K Account While Waiting In Line For Dunks That He Would Have Customers Daily Uninterested In Signing Up Or Using The Point System While Checking Out At The Register. If People Don't Ask, Or Don't Respond To Being Asked, These Employees Are Keying In Their Own/Homie's/Local Reseller's Account Information And Scooping Up The Points. Managers Included In This Too :smh:

**** Is Goofy After Spending 10-12K With That Company Last Year, I Can't Even Sniff A Release Now Because Of These Kind Of Inside Jobs :lol:

Sounds about right I use to put in my cousin number on the old reward system especially when customers don't want to sign up

I scrolled back three pages anyone really know what the deal with flx is?? I hit every time on almost everything up to the end of 2019 and in 2020 I won one reserve the reverse flu games.... I lucked out last week on carmines and got a last minute res.... cool grey 3s? Not a single one.... I should mention since the reverse flu games I spent roughly 2500 (1k was during the double points week) and still no cool grey 3s.... is it time to switch over to finish line? It just doesn’t make sense, someone is winning these reservations....
How many current and lifetime points do you have?

Also, few stores got Cool Grey IIIs and they probably didn't get large shipments.

This been a thing for years, even with the old system. I thought everyone knew this is what they did fam, they don’t just leave points in the air, too greedy.

Back
Top Bottom