Gun Owners.... I need your help

I'm thinking about owning a gun. I will be legal about the situation and get a license for it. I'm not trying to be a tough guy but its getting crazywhere i'm from (Lansing, MI). In the past 4 months there have been four murders, another person was shot but survived and someone set a man's van onfire at a bank. Not to mention in battle creek and kalamazoo MI which are about 40 miles away from Lansing, two men were shot and killed over some loud music.Anyway please share your experience with owning a gun? What kind do you own? Do you feel safer? I still live with my mom and she will trip if I bring it in thehouse so I will move out before I get one. Just let me know how your experience is.

wrong forum....
this is Nike...
nerd.gif

IN BEFORE THE LOCK

you should search general and just up one of the threads. they got at least two 40+ page threads.

If you are gonna move out anyway just so you can own a gun why not forget the firearm and move somewhere less deadly >_>

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

I'm thinking about owning a gun. I will be legal about the situation and get a license for it. I'm not trying to be a tough guy but its getting crazy where i'm from (Lansing, MI). In the past 4 months there have been four murders, another person was shot but survived and someone set a man's van on fire at a bank. Not to mention in battle creek and kalamazoo MI which are about 40 miles away from Lansing, two men were shot and killed over some loud music. Anyway please share your experience with owning a gun? What kind do you own? Do you feel safer? I still live with my mom and she will trip if I bring it in the house so I will move out before I get one. Just let me know how your experience is.
how old are you? you sound like a scared kid who wants a gun thinking its gonna make you safe.

get the gun 2 hold ya ground......but smart. put it in a forum where every1 can reply lol

i'm from MI too, its not that bad. what part of lansing do you live in? you don't need a license to buy a gun unless you want and concealed weaponlicense, which sounds like it wouldn't necessary if you just want it for protection at your house. just make sure you don't have any felonies and youshould be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom