Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

No, it's not. Innocent life is an innocent life. Simple as that. There is ignorance on BOTH sides of the coin if you're one to celebrate death.
Really? Look at things being posted in here and also in the other thread that got locked. There are screencaps of FB/Twitter/IG comments of people condoning what happened...not to mention certain board members throwing up
pimp.gif
in the wake of yesterday's incidents.

It's disgusting and pathetic ALL AROUND.
Agreed. White, Black, whatever...innocent people should be able to lead their lives without fear of violence being perpetrated against them.

People keep saying "it's gonna get worst now"
1. It's already bad as **** out here when cops are skating a MURDER on camera

2. So one man makes it worse for his whole race? Why didn't white people have to worry about things getting worst when the the couple in Las Vegas killed two officers execution style?

3. Those who keep saying "things are getting worst" either enjoy promoting and supporting the mistreatment of blacks ....if you are black and saying it you're just ******* scared of the dominant society

But seriously I hope the minorities caping for these mogs get a halo flown over your head so they won't view you as the _ you are cause they'll pull that trigger on you just as fast as the next colored man

These two officers would still be alive if that officer was charged in the Garner murder

Nypd is at fault for setting this man off
You typed all this nonsense without once realizing the word is "worse".

Last edited:
Bomani made a good point. Garner family, Brown family, and sharpton has done more to denounce the killing of those cops then the cops did to denounce the killing of garner and brown

That right there is sad in itself

NYPD is at fault for setting this man off? WHAT????

We gonna just pretend that he didn't murder his GF in Baltimore earlier? Dude had a deathwish, PERIOD. He was going to do himself in one way or another. NYPD is at fault for a lot of things....yesterday, not so much. What happened was the act of a selfish dummy, who unfortunately referenced the likes of Mike Brown and Eric Garner before doing what he did. I'm sorry for their families, the people protesting on their behalf, etc., because this is NOT what should have happened.

People keep saying "it's gonna get worst now"
1. It's already bad as **** out here when cops are skating a MURDER on camera

2. So one man makes it worse for his whole race? Why didn't white people have to worry about things getting worst when the the couple in Las Vegas killed two officers execution style?

3. Those who keep saying "things are getting worst" either enjoy promoting and supporting the mistreatment of blacks ....if you are black and saying it you're just ******* scared of the dominant society

But seriously I hope the minorities caping for these mogs get a halo flown over your head so they won't view you as the _ you are cause they'll pull that trigger on you just as fast as the next colored man

These two officers would still be alive if that officer was charged in the Garner murder

Nypd is at fault for setting this man off
You typed all this nonsense without once realizing the word is "worse".[/quote

That's all your supremacy supporting *** can say :rofl: :rofl:

After the shooting, Brinsley left one final decry on IG before taking his own life with a gunshot to the head in the Myrtle/Willoughby G train subway station. Along with a picture of what looks to be blood-stained fatigues he posted a variation of a 50 Cent lyric from the Queens rapper’s “Green Lantern (Freestyle).” “Never had a hot gun on your waist and blood on your shoe. ***** you aint been through what I been though. You not like me and I’m not like you,” he posted.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/12/...ew-york-brags-instagram-using-50-cent-lyrics/

kinda crazy he tweeted those lyrics, 50 responded that's not the way to solve a problem.

I mean I ain't mad at anybody putting :smokin emojis. I won't. But I understand why they do it.

It wasn't black men that created this us versus them mentality. It was them.

It wasn't black men resorting to violence and never ever being held accountable. It was them.

Police nationwide, and especially nypd with their openly racists methods of policing, like stop and frisk, created this us vs them attitude.

If you don't know what's it's like to be scared anytime blue lights flash behind you, because your not sure what will happen next, you won't understand. I don't even feel comfortable around police officers, and I ain't never had a charge. Never been in cuffs.

That's a real thing where I'm from and amongst our peers. It's not that we don't like police, it's that we can't TRUST them. And that's where the us vs them attitude comes in. And that's 100% their own fault.

I'll let the ***** and supremacist have fun. I've said what I had to say. Can't even type a proper response without resorting to pettiness. Maybe one of those conservative sites can help you?

I do have a big problem with cops all turning their backs on Deblasio when he went to the hospital.
Apparently all these cops want to put this blood on his hands because of his comments when the cops weren't indicted in the Garner case. Really hope there is more to it than that.

Just shows that these people only care about themselves and not the damage that their own brass are doing in the communities they're supposed to be protecting.

For the record, I think Deblasio is one of the worst things to happen to this city.

Two beautiful beautiful posts. Glad to see some people get it. People go to any length to assassinate a young dead black mans character just to justify a murder.

I feel bad for anyone murdered, I feel bad for these two cops.

I don't however feel like I should care more cause they're cops.

Funny I read an article saying NYPD turned their back on their mayor because it was "open season" on cops right now and they blame him. That angered me, cause it's been open season on us young black men forever and nobody feels bad, they even try and justify it.

Turning their back on their leader is wild disrespectful. The mayor just called them out on what it is a couple weeks ago. Nothing changed until one of your own get taken. It just shows the "above all" attitude police have.

Here's what he said back in July

“For much of the previous 12 years, there was a growing tension and a growing disconnect between police and community all over our city,” de Blasio said in July. “This administration came into office with a commitment to ending the broken policy of stop-and-frisk, the overuse of stop-and-frisk, the unconstitutional use of stop-and-frisk."

Now the cops wanna petition to make him resign. Seriously!? Yall brought all this on yourselves

[quote nameurl="/t/614716/gunman-kills-self-after-2-nypd-cops-fatally-shot-execution-style-as-revenge-for-garner/210#post_22265869"]The police unions have been ticked off because they don’t think de Blasio has given them sufficient support after a Staten Island grand jury opted not to indict a cop in Eric Garner’s July 17 chokehold death.

“Ever since this mayor took office there has been a sense of lawlessness that is rampant in every borough,” Mullins said in his statement Saturday night.

Following the Dec. 3 grand jury announcement not to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo, de Blasio said he was “astonished by the decision” and called it a “very painful day for so many New Yorkers.”

Lynch said de Blasio’s comments made cops feel like “they were thrown under the bus.”

[/quote]

Also be careful nonwhite New Yorkers...Pat Lynch basically threatened all yall without using coded language

Also it's hilarious he's blaming the nyc mayor for some **** a bmore dude did :lol:

Said he's gonna get the people responsible? Uhhhh he's dead!!! So yea be careful brehs

Last edited:
[quote nameurl="/t/614716/gunman-kills-self-after-2-nypd-cops-fatally-shot-execution-style-as-revenge-for-garner/210#post_22265869"]The police unions have been ticked off because they don’t think de Blasio has given them sufficient support after a Staten Island grand jury opted not to indict a cop in Eric Garner’s July 17 chokehold death.

“Ever since this mayor took office there has been a sense of lawlessness that is rampant in every borough,” Mullins said in his statement Saturday night.

Following the Dec. 3 grand jury announcement not to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo, de Blasio said he was “astonished by the decision” and called it a “very painful day for so many New Yorkers.”

Lynch said de Blasio’s comments made cops feel like “they were thrown under the bus.”
[/quote]

Diego - do you think this is the reason why you don't see members of the NYPD denouncing Pantaleo for what he did to Garner? You'd have to think since the NYPD is unionized, the trickle-down effect for speaking out would signal the end of your career in law enforcement. Yes, I realize that's what part of the problem is, but these officers are certainly in a tough spot.

cosign

shame on people for saying killing two cops is only going to make the situation worse :smh:

yall are either undercover racists or black people scared of the dominant society :smh:  
SCARY NEGROS & UNDERCOVER RACISTS run rampant on social networks....Hate to see 2 cops get killed but honestly I hate to be the conspiracy theorist but this story seems odd....After to all the recent murders of unarmed BLACKS now all of a sudden a BLACK males shoots 2 cops....To me it looks like another plot by THE POWERS THAT BE sending a message like "SEE WE TOLD YALL THEY WERE THUGS LOOK ONE OF THEM JUST TOOK THE LIFE OF 2 OFFICERS" it feels like a script is being written....

The majority of white America doesn't think there is anything wrong with America and that blacks are just playing the victim. Knowing this and seeing police and others openly mocking the recent violence against blacks makes it almost impossible for me to feel bad for 2 men shot while at work, that's ****** up.

Thinking these were probably just 2 regular dudes but then immediately thinking they wouldn't have gave a **** if a cop blew my head off.

I do feel bad for those cops and their families but white America has set this tone. They've always set the tone. For wars, whatever. Almost every time something major happens in this country it's in retaliation. You can't keep spitting in people's faces and telling 'em it's raining. Eventually something is gonna give.

Last edited:
This is just some lunatic from Baltimore who killed his girlfriend and thought "minus whale kill some cops since I'm going down for that crime anyway" and posts hashtags and 50 lyrics on IG about how he's about this movement.

This detracts from the movement and the progress that's been made over the past few months. Many who were angry are now ambivalent. Many who were supporters of this movement have paused.

Some of you applaud like this was what was meant to happen, and "it was just a matter of time." I don't know what you think is accomplished by a black dude murdering a hispanic dude and an asian dude. The lives of three racial minorities ended yesterday. And you guys think that's progress?

Trust me, this is going to get worse and worse. This is just the beginning. Just y'all watch... :smh:

What is this the beginning of? Nothing is going to happen. No one is going to do anything. Everyone talks a big game and is now claiming that the actions of this lunatic is "what was coming." No. This was just some scumbag who killed his girlfriend and decided to go shoot other people because he was already going down.

Officer Pantaleo is still in Staten Island chilling. He's right there across the bridge. No one is going to do anything. NYPD had it coming?

You guys are delusional if you're "claiming" the actions of this lunatic as part of the movement or at all beneficial to the movement.

"It's going to get worse?" It took some dude from Baltimore to with a death wish to drive all the way up here and kill two officers? How is it going to get worse? You mean nutjobs from Montana are going to start driving into NYC to shoot NYPD? Wyoming?

Last edited:
The dudes saying its going to get worst are those "do what your told " ppl.... That's easy to see.... it can't get worst....

Back
Top Bottom