Gunna's 'MNF is Boring' 2008 Mock NFL Draft

I want Carolina to get Woodson. Trade up maybe? We need a QB. Delhomme aint got it no more......

Quote:
wait, so you're happy with Jason David as your startign CB ?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

I strongly disagree with Gunna to have the Eagles take a WR with the 1st pick. We have good receivers, but a big-time playmaking wideout will most likely be adressed in FA. However, the safety position as well as the rest of the defensive backfield has been suspect all season for us. We tried taking Brandon Merriweather from the U as our first selection the last draft, but the Pats snagged him with their pick. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down
MIAMI HEAT
Party In the City Where The Heat Is On​

seriously...jonathan stewart should be a top 5 pick...this kid is way to talented.
"to most...im somethin like adam jones..pacman i'll eat up your favorite ghost"

i would mind getting Felix Jones to be the speed guy with MBIII
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

Seattle needs to drop Alexander, and draft Felix Jones.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
RAIDER NATION

I won't be mad if we get Glen Dorsey to lead the defense, LSU alumn, on the opposite side of the ball from Jamarcus leading the offense. We could also use a burner @ the wr spot, Deshawn Jackson??? But not another o-tackle....
Quote:
"The ink of a scholaris worth a thousand times morethan the blood of a martyr"....

Quote:
but a big-time playmaking wideout will most likely be adressed in FA

3rd you know your team better then I do and a safety is a possibility.

Quote:
Moss is a UFA next year lol
laugh.gif

you knooooow the eagles dont have a chance and dont want to sign him and Moss dont want no parts of Philly.

Moss is a UFA next year lol. He's gonna be worth mad bread this offseason
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Glenn Dorsey will be a great anchor on the DL, but do you really think that the Dolphins could pass up on a QB again?

They blew it by not picking up a QB with the 9th pick last year, I see them going offense, either McFadden or a QB (Trade down and get Brohm).
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Gunna there's always the possibility for a trade. We might take a look at Larry Fitzgerald pending his status with the Cardinals.
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down​
MIAMI HEAT​

The Dolphins think John Beck is their future. They will not use back to back high picks on a QB.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Quote:
3. NY Jets Darren McFadden RB Ark
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Quote:
The Dolphins think John Beck is their future. They will not use back to back high picks on a QB.
laugh.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Quote:
Gunna there's always the possibility for a trade. We might take a look at Larry Fitzgerald pending his status with the Cardinals.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

I've never heard of Fitz wantin out at all either. as of now the best WR probably available in the offseason appears to be Chad Johnson.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Whoa OK then. Guess I'll retract my statement then. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down
MIAMI HEAT

As long as the Packers get a RB in the 1st round im happy
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY YAO BONZI - SCOLA​

Quote:
I strongly disagree with Gunna to have the Eagles take a WR with the 1st pick. We have good receivers :nerd:
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Quote:
Adarius Bowman WR Okla State
pimp.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Back
Top Bottom