Guy sets up camera to catch ghosts Vol. catches girlfriend having sex with his son

Did you even read the article?  They wont release her name for legal reasons, yet you are expecting there to be pics available?  Solid logic.  SMH.

a lot of times people that knew the people involved will go online and talk about it and reveal details that law enforcement or news outlets won't release

you don't have to be an ***

Last edited:
i did, it says "He confronted his 28-year-old lover - who'd lived with him for 11 years and is the mother of his young child" but then i realized if shes 28 and hes 16...then shes probably not his biological mother
also in no country is 16 referred to as a young child.

also if they've been together for 11 years it's would be pretty weird to have had a child w/ someone then move in with them 5 years later. ]\

also they would say she had sex w/ her son and not just his son

....but yeah
thats not true but ok bro

what if the baby isnt even his but his sons?????
eek.gif
278064860-30070923.jpg

Last edited:
No one cares that this guy moved in with this woman, his lover, when she was 17?  Hmmm??

He's calling the cops on her for sleeping with his 16 year old, even though he made a home with her when she was 17?

So he waited til she turned 17, THEN he decided to get a pad with her and start relations?  Never before?

We're meant to believe that?  Hmmmmmmmm??????

The dad probably got the idea of a ghost being in the house from his girlfriend and son.  Could you even imagine the conversation?  Dude heard his girlfriend and son smashing and they probably told him the house was haunted and it was ghosts.   The dad has to distance himself from both of them now, you know the girlfriend is gonna convince the son to kill his dad
mean.gif

Paying too much attention to ghosts and not enough to his wife.

It was bound to happen. But with his son though?

They were texting each other at the dinner table.. The pops smiling, like why are you guys laughing?? It's so cute you two get along..

Son text to dads girlfriend: Pops doesn't know we're laughing about you licking my balls tonight.. hahaha old fool

They were texting each other at the dinner table.. The pops smiling, like why are you guys laughing?? It's so cute you two get along..

Son text to dads girlfriend: Pops doesn't know we're laughing about you licking my balls tonight.. hahaha old fool
roll.gif

So the NY Daily News posts small stories from Tasmania, Australia? I guess if it's funny enough.

Back
Top Bottom