guy sold me fake stuff on ebay, i got a question

i payed through paypal and have since then filed a complaint/filed a claim the guy is asking me send the stuff back, but wont give me his address and the address on his paypal is definitely a fake address (it has his username in it and a bunch of random numbers) most of the time when i talk to the guy he was calling me, know he wont answer my calls or messages so what do i do, im not goin to post his name or number im not tryin to harass the dude or anything like that or 110 dollar shoes im just tryin not to get the bad end of the deal becasue if send them to his bs address im goin to get screwed and im assuming if i dont send them back im goin to be stuck with fakes??????

Originally Posted by youneedthese

so homie sold you a fake fleshlight?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

do they happen to be yeezy's and you reside in DC?

no im in Indiana and i would never pay 110 for some yeezys (they probably would fall apart in the mail) they were kobe's by the way

I don't think you need to send the shoes back Paypal requires proof that they are fake but homie can withdraw all the money from his account and you won't get a dime

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

did he say it ws authentic in the auction?

yes and im pretty sure it does, but it doesnt matter anyway since is against he rules/policy to sell fake merchandise. Im really just wondering it i should take he L, try to send them back, not send them back basically best way for me to not get screwed

just keep pushing paypal, and hopefully they will come to a determination faster than they did me.  paypal should be able to get it back to you if you keep trying to get it done

IF SOMEONE SOLD U FAKE MERCH U CAN FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL AND EBAY U SHOULD GET MONEY BACK AND U DONT HAVE TO RETURN THE ITEM TO THE PERSON..

Back
Top Bottom