Guy wins Dodge Challenger on eBay but dealer wont honor the deal!!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

from what I've read, the buyer will not get the car do to a simple mistake on his part.

from auction: [color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]Terms & Conditions Deposit: Deposit of $500 must be paid within 24 hours of auction close
[/color]Payment methods accepted
  • Personal check
  • Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian bank) or money order
  • Cash (in person)

Buyer sent deposit of $500 via Paypal, which wasn't a method of payment accepted in the Terms & Conditions, he failed to make the correct deposit in the 24 hour time frame. He doesn't get the car...
If that's the case then the dealership has an argument. Where does it say he sent the money via paypal? Didn't read through all the pages since there were so many.

no paypal ... who uses ebay nowadays and doesnt pay with paypal ??? that dealer seems a bit fishy
smh.gif
smh.gif

this is insane how much support this guy is getting. smh at the dealership for trying to screw him over like this

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by kYOUrt

So a seller backed out on eBay? Doesn't that usually just mean some negative feedback here, some whining there and basically the seller making a new account?
Most of the time yes.. I wouldn't waste time taking a seller to court for a $100 pair of sneakers.  But for something of that much value, the buyer can take him to court.  If they rule in his favor, the court can FORCE the seller to sell the car.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

hahhha, signal hill? that dealership is like 10 mins around my way.
i stay around the corner from that dealership. passed by it from 02-08 on my way to school

LOL the dude is seriously naive to actually think a dealership would sell a brand new car for half price and it not be a mistake. This is just like those $1.00 televisions Best Buy had up.

He need to go to the dealership with goons and choppers on deck. Give them their 30 grand cash and rideout with his whip!

Back
Top Bottom